Jump to content

The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread


DevilinLA
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Lemieux16 said:

I gotcha. What else are you moving? I'm trying to slow down but there are a few things I still have my eye on. 

I got the 01-02 white set 3. Hope to get it in this week and start trying to match it. The Carpenter is so nice! Nothing like opening a jersey!!!

Have a Utica NOBR gamer up on eBay now and the 2013-14 Greene white set 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2016 at 10:49 AM, DevsMan84 said:

Anyone get anything new?  Just curious.

Picked up the following:

Brendan Morrison 1998-99 White set 1 - Photomatched

Bobby Holik - Mid 90's Red Pre-season game worn.

Great pickups! Especially with the Holik. He's my favorite player! Great addition!

Nothing new for me besides the Scott Cameron jersey on Meigray clearance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought some new items and am in the process of setting up my Devils office.  Sadly, it is impossible to be able to display everything.  

 

Selling some game worns:

- Brian Gionta 07-08 White Set 3/Playoffs:  $900

- Colin White 07-08 Red Set 2:   $250  Matched to: http://www.gettyimages.com/license/78139789

- Chris Terreri 94-95 Custom Crafted Playoff Set (actually used for 95-96 season)  $750

- Jay Pandolfo 03-04 Pre Season:  $180

- Brian Rolston 96-97 Playoff Set - tons of wear/marks/repairs:  $750

- Shawn Chambers 96-97 Playoff Set:  $650

- Jacob Josefson 2011-2012 KR-AV patch/signed on crest by entire team for Lokomotiv:  $1,000

- Paul Martin 06-07 Red Set 1 with 25th Patch: $275

- Bobby Carpenter Preseason/Custom Crafted:  $350

- Kevin Dean Preseason/Custom Crafted: $250

- Jaroslav Modry Preseason/Custom Crafted: $250

- Alexander Semak Preseason/Custom Crafted: $350

- Mike Commodore ProPlayer Preseason (white): $225

- Mike Commodore ProPlayer Preseason (red):  $225

- Cam Janssen Albany River Rats Training Camp:  $225

 

Photos available upon request.   I am looking to post a ton of photos on a site to make it easy.  I will be adding some sticks/equipment over the next week or so.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2016 at 5:03 PM, ThreeCups said:

Just bought some new items and am in the process of setting up my Devils office.  Sadly, it is impossible to be able to display everything.  

 

Selling some game worns:

- Brian Gionta 07-08 White Set 3/Playoffs:  $900

- Colin White 07-08 Red Set 2:   $250  Matched to: http://www.gettyimages.com/license/78139789

- Chris Terreri 94-95 Custom Crafted Playoff Set (actually used for 95-96 season)  $750

- Jay Pandolfo 03-04 Pre Season:  $180

- Brian Rolston 96-97 Playoff Set - tons of wear/marks/repairs:  $750

- Shawn Chambers 96-97 Playoff Set:  $650

- Jacob Josefson 2011-2012 KR-AV patch/signed on crest by entire team for Lokomotiv:  $1,000

- Paul Martin 06-07 Red Set 1 with 25th Patch: $275

- Bobby Carpenter Preseason/Custom Crafted:  $350

- Kevin Dean Preseason/Custom Crafted: $250

- Jaroslav Modry Preseason/Custom Crafted: $250

- Alexander Semak Preseason/Custom Crafted: $350

- Mike Commodore ProPlayer Preseason (white): $225

- Mike Commodore ProPlayer Preseason (red):  $225

- Cam Janssen Albany River Rats Training Camp:  $225

 

Photos available upon request.   I am looking to post a ton of photos on a site to make it easy.  I will be adding some sticks/equipment over the next week or so.

 

Such a nice list!! I sent you a pm to inquire on a couple of those. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone get anything from Classic Auctions?  I didn't bid on anything as nothing really there that I wanted.

Also saw the Hockey Fights Cancer auction ended the other night.  Below are the final results and way down from last year.  Average per jersey this year was $497.20 compared to $762.96 last year.  I think the fact that it is no longer a "new" thing plus people can now buy the replicas dug into it.  Still with almost $12K going to charity can't complain about that:)

Player Final Bid
Taylor Hall  $    1,025.00
Kyle Palmieri  $       825.00
Cory Schneider  $       810.00
Pavel Zacha  $       650.00
Andy Greene  $       625.00
Beau Bennett  $       575.00
Adam Henrique  $       550.00
Vernon Fiddler  $       525.00
Travis Zajac  $       475.00
Damon Severson  $       475.00
Keith Kinkaid  $       475.00
Yohann Auvitu  $       450.00
John Moore  $       425.00
Ben Lovejoy  $       425.00
Reid Boucher  $       425.00
Devante Smith-Pelly  $       411.66
PA Parenteau  $       405.23
Mike Cammalleri  $       400.00
Kyle Quincey  $       356.00
Mascot  $       350.00
Sergey Kalinin  $       350.00
Jacob Josefson  $       325.00
Jon Merrill - GI  $       325.00
Luke Gazdic - GI  $       275.00
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not too bad for charity. Could have definitely been worse. 

I missed out on the Zelepukin jersey on Classic. So now I have money to burn on the next jersey. Maybe something will pop up on gamewornauctions or maybe just spend it on Meigrays holiday sale if nothing strikes me between now and then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am curious to see what GWA.net will have as well.  They tend to have a better selection of Devils stuff than Classic.  I don't have much actual spending money to burn and I have a couple of jerseys at Meigray now being authenticated so I have to pay for that as well.  However, I do have a jersey I might be willing to part with if there is something at GWA that I really want or if I make a deal with someone to finance their bidding by buying one of their shirts to use the funds for the auctions as well.

If all else fails, there is a piece of equipment I found at Meigray that is up my alley even though I do not really collect equipment lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope there is something good on there or that someone wants something on there and can grab a nice shirt from them. Worse comes to worse I just keep adding to my budget and get something bigger.  There are a few lower end players on Meigray I wouldn't mind getting if the sale is right. 

How much does it cost to have Meigray authenticate a jersey?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Lemieux16 said:

I hope there is something good on there or that someone wants something on there and can grab a nice shirt from them. Worse comes to worse I just keep adding to my budget and get something bigger.  There are a few lower end players on Meigray I wouldn't mind getting if the sale is right. 

How much does it cost to have Meigray authenticate a jersey?

Depends on age and perceived value as well as what type of authentication you want.  Here is their rate grid:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=static/Newsroom.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=5536576&scId=6991&page=newsitem&catParentID=$catParentID

The two jerseys I have will be combined about $150-175 to authenticate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lemieux16 said:

That's awesome! Thanks so much for the info. I might just have to look into that for a jersey I have. I appreciate it.

Anytime and what kind of jersey you look to get it done for?  The ones I have with them are my Utica Kevin Dean and my Devils Morrison.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Got my two jerseys back from Meigray about a week and a half ago.  Cost me $125 total actually as one of the jerseys was already registered, so they just did a photo LOA.  It doesn't have the writing or signatures on it, but it does have a clear photomatch and the MG registry # printed on it.

Also got in a new one: a 1982-83 Mike Moher red game worn jersey.  Some light wear but a nice stick mark across one of the sleeves.  Everything looks as it should for an inaugural year jersey.  Even though he only played 9 games, the price was fair enough to pull the trigger as it is not too often inaugural year gamers come up for sale.

Also I saw this past weekend that GWA.net started.  Was hoping for a little bit better crop of Devils shirts as nothing sticks out to me as gotta-have-it's.  I might throw a bid out there on one to see where it goes, but not pushing for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Got my two jerseys back from Meigray about a week and a half ago.  Cost me $125 total actually as one of the jerseys was already registered, so they just did a photo LOA.  It doesn't have the writing or signatures on it, but it does have a clear photomatch and the MG registry # printed on it.

Also got in a new one: a 1982-83 Mike Moher red game worn jersey.  Some light wear but a nice stick mark across one of the sleeves.  Everything looks as it should for an inaugural year jersey.  Even though he only played 9 games, the price was fair enough to pull the trigger as it is not too often inaugural year gamers come up for sale.

Also I saw this past weekend that GWA.net started.  Was hoping for a little bit better crop of Devils shirts as nothing sticks out to me as gotta-have-it's.  I might throw a bid out there on one to see where it goes, but not pushing for it.

That's great! Awesome pickup with the Moher jersey. Inaugural season jerseys are very rare but very awesome to have. Glad you were able to pick one. 

I think I'm gonna pass on the GW auctions. There are some really nice jerseys on there but I don't have deep enough pockets to get anything off of there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2016 Military Appreciation Camo Warmup jerseys ended last night.  I didn't snag anything (or even tried to) but below are the results.  This year brought a total of $11,202.66 compared to $14,903.40 last year.  Average this year per jersey was $448.11 compared to $596.14 last year with same number of lots.

Player  Final Bid 
Cory Schneider  $    1,042.00
Taylor Hall  $       975.00
Adam Henrique  $       716.00
Travis Zajac  $       525.00
Beau Bennett  $       500.00
Kyle Palmieri  $       500.00
Pavel Zacha  $       500.00
Andy Greene  $       475.00
Mike Cammalleri - GI  $       400.00
Damon Severson  $       400.00
John Moore  $       384.00
Vernon Fiddler  $       376.00
Sergey Kalinin  $       375.00
Jacob Josefson  $       375.00
Yohann Auvitu  $       375.00
Nick Lappin  $       375.00
PA Parenteau  $       350.00
Devante Smith-Pelly  $       350.00
Reid Boucher - GI  $       348.00
Kyle Quincey  $       325.00
Ben Lovejoy  $       325.00
Keith Kinkaid  $       311.66
Luke Gazdic - GI  $       300.00
Jon Merrill - GI  $       300.00
Mascot  $       300.00
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.