flex plans

siko

I just called them a few minutes ago. The story as of today (9/23/08) They haven't been released yet but the Devils are doing them. They have no idea for the release date.

I hope that they set aside tix for rags games for the flex plans. I thought that last year flex plans went on sale before individual tickets. I normally do all 4 rags games via flex. I hope that I didn't miss out.

I forget, what are flex plans again?

I saw a Devils ad in The Record yesterday for an Atlantic Division package.

Generally a minimum of 8 games. You pick the games. Hence the term flex. The Atlantic Division plan has been up on the Devils website for about a month now. (Well at least for me as I was a partial season ticket holder last season.)

Edited by Rock

Generally a minimum of 8 games. You pick the games. Hence the term flex. The Atlantic Division plan has been up on the Devils website for about a month now. (Well at least for me as I was a partial season ticket holder last season.)

I think I understand. Do they usually give a certain set of games from which to choose? Or do you get to choose any 8 games? And I imagine the prices are the same.

I think I understand. Do they usually give a certain set of games from which to choose? Or do you get to choose any 8 games? And I imagine the prices are the same.

It is my understanding that it could be any game (I could be wrong on that) You can also pick any number of games above eight. When I called early September the Devils said there would be some discount. We'll just have to wait and see how flexable this year's flex plan really is.

The way it worked last year is you pick any games you want (at least eight), as many tickets for each game you want, and whatever seats you want, and the amount of tickets and where you sit can be different for each game if you want. It's basically like buying individual tickets except with the season ticket price.

Any word on if/when these are going to be offered?

Lou was guest speaker at the fanclub meeting last night and that question was asked. He said they're going to wait a bit before rolling out the flex plans to give the package deals that are out there already a little more time..

Lou was guest speaker at the fanclub meeting last night and that question was asked. He said they're going to wait a bit before rolling out the flex plans to give the package deals that are out there already a little more time..

I wish I would have asked a follow up question to when he said they'd be out "shortly". Shortly meaning we'll be able to get tickets to the home opener? The longer this drags on, the more nervous I get, especially with that fan club offer ending next week. I don't want to be stuck without tickets to the game.

I wish I would have asked a follow up question to when he said they'd be out "shortly". Shortly meaning we'll be able to get tickets to the home opener? The longer this drags on, the more nervous I get, especially with that fan club offer ending next week. I don't want to be stuck without tickets to the game.

That's what $95 seats are for...

According to the email, you can only get 4 tickets per plan for the games against the Rangers. Are they trying to give the Rangers fans a chance to take over our building again? What the hell?

I agree this is stupid, however there are some people who would buy 40 tickets and then sell them to Rags fans on ebay.

-Siko