Carey "Jesus" Price save

MB3

Eh it's pretty cool he knocked the puck away like that but if you look at the overhead angle you can clearly see that the point where the puck would have crossed the goal line is at least a foot away from the net anyway, unless Holmstrom makes some kind of ridiculous play and bats it out of the air and into the net as he is falling to the ice.

Don't worry, your reading isn't *that* pathetic, I never said you had to care.

Man your still trolling people :lol: its like every thread i click on you posted something off topic to make a comment about someone else.

On topic: Yeah I agree this save immediately made me think of Brodeur's save he made vs SJ. Someone posted a video of that earlier/above ^^ .. Marty will undoubtedly find some way to outdo this probably :D..

Edited by nmigliore

Saw Prices save. While it was excellent coordination, and it may have saved a rebound attempt, it wouldn't have even gone in on its own. While those Brody examples were absolute MONEY saves!

Absolutely awesome save.. the announcer says "that's the save of the year, and it isn't even the year yet!"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...?urn=nhl,112105

That was a desperation swipe with his stick, more luck than judgement, It'll be interesting to see if price can prove he's legit, there is a lot of hype with him at the moment ( well it is Montreal and all) but he collapsed in the playoffs.

He kinda reminds me of a goaltender who plays his home games not too far from the rock, a little overrated if you ask me, and I wouldn't read too much into that "gold medal" he won with team Sweden, I could have won gold playing behind that team.

I was watching that game..i was like, OHH holy sh!t sweet save....to avsolutely nobody but myself..haha!

He kinda reminds me of a goaltender who plays his home games not too far from the rock, a little overrated if you ask me, and I wouldn't read too much into that "gold medal" he won with team Sweden, I could have won gold playing behind that team.

Kool-Aid's tastin' especially good today?

yeah it was fluky...but wasn't it Marty that said the best saves are usually mistakes..lol!