Atlanta

JakeDev

I've recently checked out Nhl.com and a topic was Atlanta Thrashers 3rd jersey. My opinion is that the jersey is 100% rat ass. If i took a sh!t i think it would look better than that jersey. Just wanted your opinons on it and there was a post about the devils getting a third jersey. I acutally want them to get one but it better not look like that garbage right there. During last season my question ( which was : Will the devs ever get a new jersey) was said on chicos questions and stuff which i thought was pretty cool.

Hate to break it to you, but the Devils will NEVER have a 3rd jersey as long as Lou is here. We have already discussed this many many times and Lou last week has already said there will be no 3rd jerseys. You are almost a week too late on this subject with 3rd jerseys and the Devils. Not going to happen.

This pretty much sums it up from Lou Lamoriello when he was on XM radio last week talking about 3rd jerseys. Not going to happen and subject pretty much dead now.

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39419

Lou replied, "We believe in tradition and we worked so hard to get the Devils logo recognized and established and we want our players and fans to have pride in that logo. When I go to other arenas I like see 1 of 2 jerseys the Devils red or the Devils white." And it wouldn't be Lou without a great quote, "Your logo is something you should be proud of as an organization. You want your players to be proud of that. When we start putting players names in the front of the jersey and the logo's on the back, that is the day we will get a third jersey."
Edited by SatansDevils

The Thrashers jerseys with "ATLANTA" written down the one sleeve were pretty hideous. These new ones? Even worse. Their unis were already broken, they tried to fix it and they made it worse.

The Devils? It ain't broke. Don't try fixin' it.

There really is not great 3rd jersey idea for us, I'm sorry I would not like a childish Devils logo on the jersey, which is all I have been seeing, a childish monster from many proposals. As far as Atlanta, they suck, I mean they make me dizzy just looking at it. And I am not sounding gay by telling this.

Lams won't do a 3rd jersey nor do I think he would do a throwback jersey game. I agree with the whole "IN LOU WE TRUST" motto. But he can't live forever, someday a new guy will have his GM spot and will probably do a throwback night, but changing the jersey or adding a 3rd jersey I hope never happens.

Hate to break it to you, but the Devils will NEVER have a 3rd jersey as long as Lou is here. We have already discussed this many many times and Lou last week has already said there will be no 3rd jerseys. You are almost a week too late on this subject with 3rd jerseys and the Devils. Not going to happen.

AMEN. Third jerseys are a temporary gimmick. This will technically be the Thrashers 4th Jersey as the powder blue was the "last" third jersey.

I agree with the whole "IN LOU WE TRUST" motto, but he can't live forever.

:clap: Winner. When Lou sails off into the sunset, the next guy in charge will do a third jersey. Period. I've never seen such an asinine stance in my life. No one is saying to change the logo you bald phuck! A third jersey doesn't automatically mean that! And for all the traditionalists out there, let's go back to a time where there were no names on the back of jersey's while we're at it, if we're so against third jersey's. The next Devils head honcho will understand the revenue a third jersey will bring (including outside buzz) and will bring one aboard.

I know the Devils aren't getting a third jersey BUT if they did I think a black one with the logo that is my avy would look cool.

It is on some site (where I also found the logo) where some guy does a blog and just makes up jerseys and logos for teams.

Edited by HockeyR53