UK Based Devil Fans

nick17112

Hello,

I am a devils fan from North Wales. Was interested to see how many people ( ive heard there are a few) who post on the forums. I know I cant be the only one.

:dance:

How long have you been devils fans? me personally only for 3 seasons but I have actually been to a Devils NHL game. In Ottawa and we won - yea baby Marty was first star.

Anyway wherever you are from, the US, Europe or wherever, we all have one thing in common. Love for Jersey's team.

Woooo :evil:

Hello,

I am a devils fan from North Wales. Was interested to see how many people ( ive heard there are a few) who post on the forums. I know I cant be the only one.

:dance:

How long have you been devils fans? me personally only for 3 seasons but I have actually been to a Devils NHL game. In Ottawa and we won - yea baby Marty was first star.

Anyway wherever you are from, the US, Europe or wherever, we all have one thing in common. Love for Jersey's team.

Woooo :evil:

Hello Nick,

I'm an ex-pat who used to live in the UK, I moved to Texas in 1999.

I am also very familiar with North Wales, back around 1977-78 my mom and I travelled around North Wales staying with various friends/relatives. Abersoch and Criccieth and Pwllheli and Rhyl come to mind.

Hello Nick,

I'm an ex-pat who used to live in the UK, I moved to Texas in 1999.

I am also very familiar with North Wales, back around 1977-78 my mom and I travelled around North Wales staying with various friends/relatives. Abersoch and Criccieth and Pwllheli and Rhyl come to mind.

Hey nice to hear from you. I live only 20 minutes away from Rhyl.

swedish fan here too. currently living in finland (games start late here...) been a fan since 93. but sadly work has meant that i havent had time to post on this board that much anymore... i do try to check it as often as possible though :)

Hi,

I lived in the UK but it was almost 25 years ago. We used to have a London & Oxford based poster but she hasn't been around for a few years.

I have been back to the UK several times after living there but have not actually made it to Wales, only England & Scotland.

Hi,

I lived in the UK but it was almost 25 years ago. We used to have a London & Oxford based poster but she hasn't been around for a few years.

I have been back to the UK several times after living there but have not actually made it to Wales, only England & Scotland.

Ah good to see a few posters with links to the UK

The awareness of the NHL in this country is pretty poor, with Sky Sports not providing any coverage of the NHL, it is really for the minoroty who are willing to subscribe to extra channels.

Well worth it though.

The NHL coming over to Europe has been good for the awareness, but I realise it is not ideal for the teams who come over with long distances to travel.

The Rags seem to be dealing with it though :unsure:

Damn.

Roll on Monday - lets make them 4-1-0

The clue is in the name.

I am originally from the UK.....been in the US just over 6 years......but I am not a Devils fan :evil: Half of my (and my bf's) family are from Wales....both south Wales though I believe. But have spent a fair amount of time in N Wales.....for some reason that was always where the school organised holiday trips I went on went.....

Hello Guys!

I'm from Hungary and I've been a Devils fan since '92. I have been once in the States and attended a Devils game at the Meadowlands. It was in March 2002, a game against the Isles. The Devils have won 3-2. It was great!

I would like to go again, to see them at the Rock!

Let's Go Devils!!!