Zach Parise

oconnellrules

I am watching the preseason games and the first 2 reg season and one glaring observation needs to be discussed. the weight ( apparently 6 lbs of muscle) that Zach put on in the offseason has definitely made a difference. He is stronger on the puck and seems to be a little quicker. All things considered, how good do you think he can get?

I will go out on a limb and say he will have at least one 50 goal year and a few 40 goal seasons during his career. He is that good.

Edited by oconnellrules

I see no limits to the things he can accomplish :hail:

:dance:

Yes I truly believe he may well crack 40 goals this season. The young lad is a top quality hard skater and has a real eye for goal. That shot in off the pipe lastnight was sweet, although the pass by Zajac was immense.

Exciting players

I am watching the preseason games and the first 2 reg season and one glaring observation needs to be discussed. the weight ( apparently 6 lbs of muscle) that Zach put on in the offseason has definitely made a difference. He is stronger on the puck and seems to be a little quicker. All things considered, how good do you think he can get?

I will go out on a limb and say he will have at least one 50 goal year and a few 40 goal seasons during his career. He is that good.

6lbs of muscle....uh oh, I hope he hasn't been hangin with Barry Bonds :evilcry:

I think 40 goals is around his top end. He's a tremendous player but he's not double-shifted and doesn't have All-Star level top speed. I think he'll consistently be in the 25-35 goal range.

No but he has All-Star Heart and Determination

I think its obvious Parise will be captain when Langenbrunner is done with the team/retires.

I can see Parise putting up 30/35 goals consitantly flirting with the 40s and reaching a 50 maybe. But year in and out, we can see 30g+/30a+. Anything else is that nice extra but not expected.

I soooooooooo wanted to joke I can see Parise staying at 5'11, despite his mothers defense that he's still a growing boy... oh yea, I just did.

I think its obvious Parise will be captain when Langenbrunner is done with the team/retires.

I can see Parise putting up 30/35 goals consitantly flirting with the 40s and reaching a 50 maybe. But year in and out, we can see 30g+/30a+. Anything else is that nice extra but not expected.

I soooooooooo wanted to joke I can see Parise staying at 5'11, despite his mothers defense that he's still a growing boy... oh yea, I just did.

:rofl:

I had dejavue of the first game Parise played against the Pens......Our rookie is better than yours. The kid has come into his own and will put up some serious points this year. What a freaking game winning blast.

I also mentioned during the Isle game that Zajac looked like he had come around from last years disappointing season. Look who tossed the puck down the ice to Parise.

I think 40 goals is around his top end. He's a tremendous player but he's not double-shifted and doesn't have All-Star level top speed. I think he'll consistently be in the 25-35 goal range.

i agree.. I'd say consistently 30 - 40 goal range...if he stays healthy