GDT: FLYERS @ DEVILS 7PM

njdevil26

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Briere is out for both games and will have abdominal surgery; out for a month. Gagne is a game-time decision with the flu. Biron in goal.

^^ All per TG blog ..Great news! And Biron in goal just tops the cake.. we wrecked him last year and hes been a joke so far this year.

Edited by nmigliore

Briere is out for both games and will have abdominal surgery; out for a month. Gagne is a game-time decision with the flu. Biron in goal.

^^ All per TG blog ..Great news! And Biron in goal just tops the cake.. we wrecked him last year and hes been a joke so far this year.

Doesn't matter because Niitimaki is another horrible one. I'm hoping the Flyers will bring back Emery for the next season.

Let's not get carried away here, this has trap game written all over it. the Flyers have no problem scoring, it's thier D and goaltending that is letting them down.

I am cautiously optomistic, but I don't think this will be a blowout. I hope I eat my words but I'm a little worried about this game.

Ugh Clarkson what are you doing man..? Hes going for a check instead of taking the puck when he had the d-man probably beaten..

alrighty...

edit: wow more luck from the post, i think.. i thought it was in the net actually but im probably wrong

Edited by nmigliore