GDT: FLYERS @ DEVILS 7PM

njdevil26

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont understand why Sutter doesn't switch Vrana with Gio.. clearly both players aren't clicking with their lines this current game..

Instead he feels the need to put Clarkson with Zajac/Parise.. and Langs is.. somewhere... ???

edit > according to TG, Langenbrunner is injured.

Edited by nmigliore

I really dont understand why Sutter doesn't switch Vrana with Gio.. clearly both players aren't clicking with their lines this current game..

Instead he feels the need to put Clarkson with Zajac/Parise.. and Langs is.. somewhere... ???

I would gather it has something to do with the idea that the Madden Line draws the most important assignment each night, we know what Gionta will do that, we dont know what Vrana would. Vrana appears tentative right now, hes thinking too much, and that would be a disaster against the Flyers top line. We are down a RW right now, Rupp and Pl3 wont really see the ice this coming period, and given what we have the first line is probably the best place to shelter Vrana.

I would gather it has something to do with the idea that the Madden Line draws the most important assignment each night, we know what Gionta will do that, we dont know what Vrana would. Vrana appears tentative right now, hes thinking too much, and that would be a disaster against the Flyers top line. We are down a RW right now, Rupp and Pl3 wont really see the ice this coming period, and given what we have the first line is probably the best place to shelter Vrana.

mmm great point.. Well that sucks; hopefully the first line, or specifically: Vrana, will turn things around in the 3rd period.

Cangialosi talking to Kevin Smith in the intermission, yay! :) Well, Kevin said basically the same stuff he did in Greg's interview, but still good to see him in the arena.

Now the Devils need to move their asses. It's 21-12 in favour of the Flyers in shots. :whistling: Things are getting out of hand, Zach and co. better find a way to set Biron on fire like in the 1st or I'm going to be disappointed big time.

Cangialosi talking to Kevin Smith in the intermission, yay! :) Well, Kevin said basically the same stuff he did in Greg's interview, but still good to see him in the arena.

Now the Devils need to move their asses. It's 21-12 in favour of the Flyers in shots. :whistling: Things are getting out of hand, Zach and co. better find a way to set Biron on fire like in the 1st or I'm going to be disappointed big time.

21-12? Jesus; no wonder we got no goals vs Biron in the 2nd.. only 3 SoG!