GDT: DEVILS @ FLYERS 4pm

njdevil26

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was pretty much a "blahhh" period with some crappy penalty calls.. Interference on Brookbank made no sense, and neither did Cote getting 2 minutes for what LeBlond got 5 minutes for the previous night.

I'm to lazy to check but is there something new this year where if you draw blood on a boarding call it's an automatic 5 minutes? I could be bugging out but I could have sworn I heard something like that during the preseason. I know Cote's eye is busted up but not sure if that was from when he fought last night or when he was hit? Either way the boarding from last night didn't seem that different from today. Oh well.

As for the goal, gotta give credit to Knuble there. He just overpowered Marty on that one. Of course he had time to do that because the crease coverage for the Devils is abysmal. It's very frustrating to see how close opposing players get to Marty.

Edited by SickMan

no... no... no.......

i've really had with this game... and this league :rolleyes: .. its become a circus act.. goalie interference lol..? are u serious? hey fvcking habs wake up and learn how to call a game the defenseman CLEARLY pushed zubrus into the goalie. Wake up.

Edited by nmigliore

Okay you've said that at least four times in this thread and it is also in your avatar...enough.

lol Hey like i told the other guy: if you dont like then ignore it.. man.. its a GDT, the refs are making awful calls... i have a right to bitch about it.

God, fvck off