Marty T-shirts NOW ON SALE

KC Devil

I have some Marty's Better T-shirts for sale, via my company. If you would like, please contact me at martin@martinsportsenterprises.com to order. I have 8 Medium, 16 Large and 8 XL available. Sorry, but am out of 2X, 3X and 4X.

For forum members here, I am discounting shirts $2.00 each, and will sell for $11.00, + $4.00 shipping in contiguous 48. Add $2.00 for each additional shirt. Shirts are Gildan, 100% cotton, 6.1 oz.. Good, heavy t-shirt that will last.

I will have a Venue Edition shirt for "The Rock" coming out soon.

Indy3.jpg

Thank you,

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Edited by KC Devil

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I have some Marty's Better T-shirts for sale, via my company. If you would like, please contact me at martin@martinsportsenterprises.com to order. I have 8 Medium, 16 Large and 8 XL available. Sorry, but am out of 2X, 3X and 4X.

For forum members here, I am discounting shirts $2.00 each, and will sell for $11.00, + $4.00 shipping in contiguous 48. Add $2.00 for each additional shirt. Shirts are Gildan, 100% cotton, 6.1 oz.. Good, heavy t-shirt that will last.

I will have a Venue Edition shirt for "The Rock" coming out soon.

Thank you,

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Dont forget to report your earnings on these shirts.

Do you want me to send you a 1099?

Dont forget to report your earnings on these shirts.

Do you want me to send you a 1099?

Don't worry. I have a company that I sell these through. Martin Sports Enterprises. And........I make SURE my expenses equal (at best), my income. Having run a 3/4 million dollar business for a while, you know how to balance things. :wink2:

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Don't worry. I have a company that I sell these through. Martin Sports Enterprises. And........I make SURE my expenses equal (at best), my income. Having run a 3/4 million dollar business for a while, you know how to balance things. :wink2:

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Mike, no sense explaining anything to someone like that.

With my own sports memorabila business, i understand where you're coming from. I hate giving anything to the g'ment but doing what i do for a living professionally, i'd be a hypocrite if i didn't lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.