"The Endorsement from Hell"

Jerrydevil

:(

This has been posted about before and this is absolute garbage. I hate it when Obama/Democrat supporters try to find some way to go even lower than the Republicans.

This wasn't any kind of "endorsement". This was one lone idiot posting a message on a board linked to Al Qaida. As I compared before, this is like me posting right here that I want to see the Red Wings win the Stanley Cup and somebody taking that to believe that Lou and the Devils organization wanting Detroit to win the cup. There are far too many degrees of separation between the two. #1, I do not speak for njdevs.com as I am just a member that posts goofy sh!t. #2 while njdevs.com does have a link to the Devils in that it is pro-Devils, it is not directly tied to the organization.

To take one posters message and make it the statement of a world-wide terrorist organization is beyond foolish.

I wouldn't say its stooping lower then the right, rather the same level. I remember similar posts about Obama being the terrorists president of choice with an equally as frivolous example.

Either way I see no reason to allow outside influences effect our choice for president, we are one country regardless who is at the top and we don't stand for terrorism; republican or democrat or independent and it needs to stop being used as a punchline.

Either way I see no reason to allow outside influences effect our choice for president, we are one country regardless who is at the top and we don't stand for terrorism; republican or democrat or independent and it needs to stop being used as a punchline.

I agree with you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.