Pandolfo

ilzz89

Do you guys think we should resign him or is he done? He just seems to be useless now, After that injury last year he hasnt been the same.

I think at this point, we need even the useless players.

Do you guys think we should resign him or is he done? He just seems to be useless now, After that injury last year he hasnt been the same.

No listen we need to get Rob Niedermayer, this way Scott will stay with us, imagine losing Scott to the Ducks !!!

Oh thats rediculous, he'd never leave the Devils !!!!!!!!!

I think we can only afford to keep Pandolfo or Brylin, not both. Brylin has the history, I wonder if Lou will stick with Sarge?

Lou is a first class man and will sign Sarge because of what he has done for this franchise, thats a no-doubter, and I'm sure he's smart enough to realize Pando isnt worth that much anymore, and let him walk !!!

Its imperative that the Devils do not lose Holik. I know there were issues when he was a UFA, but Holik knows business is business. He wouldn't hold us hostage... and no way he'd sign with the rag$; he's too competitive for that.

No no no. The most important thing is Pepe. The mofo just won the Conn friggin Smythe ... pay the man whatever he wants, Lou! Let's say we let Claude walk and, heaven forbid, we end up missing the playoffs. Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants?!

GET IT DONE LOU!