I need ADVICE...(again) :)

annabelle

OK guys, here's the situation

On Sunday I went on a date with this dude, it went really well, we were only going to have one drink but then he's like, "we should have another" , didn't let me pay for it..whatever

So then we have been texting back and forth and made tentative plans for next Friday or Saturday to go a Moose game (he wasn't sure which night, his firm has tickets and he needed to see which night was available)

The only reason we had to wait so long for another date was cuz my work sched is CRAZY..so he's like, "aww so I have to wait till then to see you again?"

So here is where the question starts...

I texted him yesterday evening and he didn't respond so I was like, whatever, he's busy/doesn't feel like texting, whatever..

But then I texted him earlier tonight and he STILL has not responded.

So should I just send him a text later tonight /tomorrow and just say well it was nice hanging out with you the other night, sorry for wasting your time or whatever? I mean jesus, it drives me nuts when people don't respond to my texts...ARGGHHHH

I mean he probably had another date with someone else and is more interested in that? Or maybe I'm just being a freak..

What would you guys text/do?

I say call him instead of sending him text messages. I hate it when people send me text messages unless they're in class or something.

Agreed. I usually text instead of calling and it drives friends insane because they'd rather just talk, and therefore they ignore my texts.

I say give it a day or two and then call.

annabelle,

I wouldn't worry about it. If you like this guy, then go and call him instead of text messaging. It is better to hear the person talk to you then read a text message. That way you can hear how he sounds and see if he is really interested in you.

Another way of looking at this is you texted him twice already and no response. Wait it out if you can and see if he gets back to you in a text message in the next day or so. If not, then it is up to you if you want to pursue him, then I would call him and say whats up.

Whatever you do good luck annabelle. :)

If he's really interested in you Anna, he would have responded. His not responding is your answer.

Maybe he thinks you are not interested in him because you couldn't make a quicker second date. But with you telling him about your work sched, he may think thats b/s and you're not interested ?

Call him if you like, if I was in your shoes, I would wait for him to call me, the puck is in his zone as you have tried by texting him twice. If he does not call or text. move on.

Good luck.

If he's really interested in you Anna, he would have responded. His not responding is your answer.

Agree with that. I was interested in this girl and she was showing me signs and stuff she had a boyfriend though. But I'd message her and she wouldn't message me back (myspace or text) but she would keep hinting that she was interested in me.

I say call him instead of sending him text messages. I hate it when people send me text messages unless they're in class or something.

Agreed. He could be the type of person who prefers to talk rather than text. Maybe he's not getting your texts?

Ok so after I made this therad he texted like 30 minutes later...

Apparently he was really busy with this new project, he's an architect...

so we're going out Friday..and he apologized for not responding sooner

I think if he was all prompt in returning texts I would lose interest, i don't like guys that are too eager...but when he texted me I waited until today to respond...so he's been responding well after that...just gotta train him early I guess..:P

I'm such a freak

I think if he was all prompt in returning texts I would lose interest, i don't like guys that are too eager...but when he texted me I waited until today to respond...so he's been responding well after that...just gotta train him early I guess..:P

I'm such a freak

Is there any chance his name is Art Vandaly? :P

unfortunately no..he's from ireland though...hot

I'm such a freak

Had he only waited until after I posted he might be more excited about his up and coming date :uni:

lmao! apparently he's "so looking forward to friday.."so am i cuz moose games=drunk..and yeah i dont care if im a date or not, biatches come and go but hockey and beer are eternal.

takling on cellphones/blackberries is for the weak and dexterilty challenged...

apparently the boys got some box seats.....is it sad that i would rather my normal seats....i like being near the action..