2009 World Series Champion Yankees Thread

thefiestygoat

As i stated last week, this divsional games are pretty tough. i didn't expect it to be like this, but just to get out of this 500 is all i want. We had the 4(3) with the angels, 2 with sox, 2 vs the rays 2 3 vs the O's.

2- 3 in this stretch so far

I have a great feeling about the rotation in this next turn around here, i really do.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything else in teixiera's game is fine. he's taking walks, he's slugging at a semi-normal rate, he's not striking out any more than normal. when everything but the player's batting average is off from career norms, you just have to attribute it to bad luck and move on. bad luck, by the way, is why nick swisher hit .219 last season.

Plus Tex did have that wrist injury and he said he can't do his normal work to get himself prepared. I'll withhold judgement till he's 100% and has more time under his belt as a Yankee. I really think he will be fine though. As you said, he is still getting on base and once he starts to hit he will get that ops over 900 easily.

I'm not sure if someone else posted this before (and I'm too lazy to check), but Teixeira's start with the Yankees reminds me a lot of Tino's. Both had cold bats but were strong in the field.

Tex will come around.

I'm not sure if someone else posted this before (and I'm too lazy to check), but Teixeira's start with the Yankees reminds me a lot of Tino's. Both had cold bats but were strong in the field.

Tex will come around.

another failed at bat with RISP

blah

but i hope your right

i dont want to jnyx it, but the bullpen is actually throwing strikes, but if we lose this game, i boycott them until they win a game. i can't take this.

i cant take this, just noticed you go RU,

im a commuter to RU haha

haha sweet

yea i should be studying for my exams

but no matter how bad the yanks are doing

i can't bring myself to turn the game off lol

i can't stand this. this inning is over, go ahead damon... ground out to first

Up for a little softball game tommrow? I'm pretty sure i can fvcking hit better then the yankees as a whole.

I'm sure you can at least lift the bat off your shoulder! Geez.