GDT: Devils @ Washington 7 pm

overtime98

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just send Bergfors back to lowell, why waste the guys time to paly hockey with 3 minutes and 50 seconds. And poor Vrana should have just jacked it in and gone to Russia or the Checz Republic for the year.

The few times Bergfors and Vrana were out the brought some energy bergfors actually looked capable of creating something, but there is not point having these guys on the team.

I thought Sutter would be the ideal coach to work with young guys after his red dear days, what a load of $hit.

Victory is hard to get nowadays

Especially when you ice an AHL team in the NHL.

The only encouraging thing out of this injury debacle is that in all the losses the team has played with heart. With our injuries, its talent that we lack.

The rest of the NHL is laughing at us now, let them have their fun. Remember, payback's a 8itch.

There is always a positive outcome.

Win = always great.

Loss = 1 step closer to Tavares.

What I'm really afraid of is finishing 9th or 10th. It's the worst spot, because you're not in the playoffs and at the same time your draft pick isn't all that high. The Devils aren't weak enough to finish in the bottom 5, but are they strong enough to hold on till Marty returns and make it to the postseason?

Edited by Revan

UGH, the Devils freefall is at 4-games and continues as they are 2-6-2 in their last 10-games. :puke:

Devils better start Clemmensen tomorrow night as he played well tonight and deserves another start right now. This team will continue to struggle to score goals. time for some changes is NOW. This is not the same Devils teams of years past where they can get through this losing streak. Lou needs to make some moves or this team will continue to not score goals and lose close games.

This fvcking sucks and I do not know how long Lou, Jeff and the Devils can go on seeing this night in and night out. Disgusting.

What I'm really afraid of is finishing 9th or 10th. It's the worst spot, because you're not in the playoffs and at the same time your draft pick isn't all that high. The Devils aren't weak enough to finish in the bottom 5, but are they strong enough to hold on till Marty returns and make it to the postseason?

If we could get to the playoffs.. ANY seed.. 8th or whatever.. ill be happy (as long as we have a healthy team/Marty going into the 1st round).

If we finish out of the playoffs in 9th/10th.. well then that just SUCKS.

Positives:

- The team is working hard. The puck doesn't want to go in for us, but the team keeps plugging away. I didn't see an ounce of quit tonight.

- Paul Martin is back and he looked as solid as ever.

- Salmela looks better and better with each passing game. On one shift in the 3rd, he held the point, pinched and almost created a scoring chance, then flew back down the length of the ice and damn near freight-trained Ovechkin. Serious talent with this guy.

- We're one game closer to getting the rest of our injured guys back.

- I thought Langs looked great tonight. He shot the puck into the logo a few times, but he's making plays and playing with an edge. This was one of the best games I've seen from him in a while.