GDT: Washington @ New Jersey 7 pm

nick17112

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First the Jet game and now this...sports is aging me five years this season :P

I'm happy for Clem getting one final chance at redemption in the shootout, he's a nice kid and all but man. This should have been an easy win - but nothing's really going to be easy for this team the next few months.

I don't know what to think of the game tonight. We might be the most pathetic team in the league....or we might be the toughest team mentally...who knows...

All I know is the Devils have given Jose Theodore 5 saves on the top 5 saves of the year countdown. Osgood's save on Elias has been bumped to 6th.

Edited by devilsrule33

i'm very proud of clemmensen. now i don't EVER want to see him in a devils uniform again.

great shootout saves aside, he was an embarassment. the devils should have won this game 7-2 tonight. the only time the devils weren't flying were the few minutes after clemmer gave up a terrible goal. goals, 1, 3 and 4 were just terrible. when chico says they're bad, you know they're REALLY bad. his positioning is terrible and he's a set in cement in net.

i've also decided to make it my mission to illuminate the fact that madden/pando - defensive kings is a total farce.

look, i don't mean to be a wet blanket here - but lou must get a real goaltender and the devils have to come to realize that madden/pando cannot be matched exclusively against the other team's top line - especially if its a speed line.

the best defensive forward on the devils - travis zajac.

i'm very proud of clemmensen. now i don't EVER want to see him in a devils uniform again.

great shootout saves aside, he was an embarassment. the devils should have won this game 7-2 tonight. the only time the devils weren't flying were the few minutes after clemmer gave up a terrible goal. goals, 1, 3 and 4 were just terrible. when chico says they're bad, you know they're REALLY bad. his positioning is terrible and he's a set in cement in net.

i've also decided to make it my mission to illuminate the fact that madden/pando - defensive kings is a total farce.

look, i don't mean to be a wet blanket here - but lou must get a real goaltender and the devils have to come to realize that madden/pando cannot be matched exclusively against the other team's top line - especially if its a speed line.

the best defensive forward on the devils - travis zajac.

At this point I can't disagree. That Pandolfo contract looks like a bad one, but once again that was Lou rewarding a loyal soldier.

I liked what I saw from Bergfors tonight with Rupp and Brookbank, but if he is going to do any damage he is better suited with a guy like Zubrus with him creating some space. He really should get some more minutes.