Flyers new 3rd jersey

'7'

Just in time for the holiday season :rolleyes:

Very nice actually, I'm sure they will be their regular home's by next year.

http://flyers.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...;galleryId=8389

and here are the Islanders...not sure if these were discussed. I think they've worn them for 1 game thus far

http://www.buynhljerseys.com/wp-content/up...ird_jersey2.jpg

as much as many of us hate 3rds, i think the devils should make the x-mas jersey a 3rd as a tribute to the past. i know lou's aversion to it but i think it would be awesome.

Ugh God no, those X-mas jersey fit right in with Mickey mouse franchise, amature and second rate, epic fail.

If the Devils ever do get a third jersey, it should be predominantly black.

Once the Devils ditched the green and changed to black, success soon followed, 3 cups etc.

as much as many of us hate 3rds, i think the devils should make the x-mas jersey a 3rd as a tribute to the past. i know lou's aversion to it but i think it would be awesome.

Terrible color scheme. Terribly tacky looking in 2008. Pass.

/Thread

Edited by Biggie B

+1 Ive always felt the same way. Dont know why he wouldnt do it. Especially for like 2 or 3 games out of the season, and its the same exact jersey, just different color scheme.

The third jersey in Philly is fine, wear whatever they want, they are still the Flyers. Flyers = svck! Just another feeble attempt to relive the glory days...next they will drag out the 8-track of Kate Smith singing "God Bless America".

I wonder if they fire retardant in case more "fans" bring flares.

Ugh God no, those X-mas jersey fit right in with Mickey mouse franchise, amature and second rate, epic fail.

If the Devils ever do get a third jersey, it should be predominantly black.

Once the Devils ditched the green and changed to black, success soon followed, 3 cups etc.

i agree about the success that came with the black replacing green, but why oh why would you want another black 3rd jersey - it just lacks imagination and is why the 3rds are generally a joke.

Terrible color scheme. Terribly tacky looking in 2008. Pass.

/Thread

sorry, i can't agree - and just to show i put my money where my mouth is:

picture_053.jpg

picture_054.jpg

i agree about the success that came with the black replacing green, but why oh why would you want another black 3rd jersey - it just lacks imagination and is why the 3rds are generally a joke.

picture_053.jpg

picture_054.jpg

Ick. I still have a green scheme hat. Yuckers.

picture_053.jpg

picture_054.jpg

I agree with you too Sundstrom. One of my favorite jerseys and players too from back then. :koolaid: