Morristown spots?

njdevil26

Hey, me and about 5 or 6 friends want to find a place in Morristown tomorrow night that we can eat dinner, drink at a bar, and be sure that the Devils game will be on. We want to stay at one place, two at the most.... anyone know the area and have any ideas? Thank you!!!!

I live in Clark and don't know Morristown too well.

Grasshopper is my favorite bar in morristown.. and they have many sports on... Ive never eaten there.. but they do have tables upstairs early. If you are planning on staying after the game.. it WILL GET PACKED. Normally by 11 you cant move in there.. not that its not fun... just letting you know.

The office also probably would have the game and def has decent food. They are within walking distance of each other.

Grasshopper is my favorite bar in morristown.. and they have many sports on... Ive never eaten there.. but they do have tables upstairs early. If you are planning on staying after the game.. it WILL GET PACKED. Normally by 11 you cant move in there.. not that its not fun... just letting you know.

The office also probably would have the game and def has decent food. They are within walking distance of each other.

Would a reservation with Grasshopper for 6 or 7 be okay at 7 30?

Food is pretty good there. I have been there for lunch ( I work in morristown), and the burgers were pretty good.

The Office is a good place also, good food, lots of TVs.

You'll have a blast... but prepared to be smooshed :)

The band will be upstairs... lots of tvs on main level... but if ya need to get away from the crowd temporarily... there is a downstairs thats usually very empty compared to the rest of the place!

You'll have a blast... but prepared to be smooshed :)

The band will be upstairs... lots of tvs on main level... but if ya need to get away from the crowd temporarily... there is a downstairs thats usually very empty compared to the rest of the place!

Thank you very much! Yeah I think it was a good idea to do dinner at 7:30 so too many ppl won't be there yet and we can watch the game. Then get up and get smooshed and drunk haha

You people were right about how that place fills up haha. Great food, great atmosphere, I took advantage of the 3$ Soco & Lime shots special since beer was 5.50. Great time. I was certainly too wasted to post a review of the GH last night or post in the drunk thread. My friends and I had a great time and will certainly be going back.

The Devils game wasn't on so I had to ask and they put it on right away so it was good even though the game blew. We were there from 7 to 2am.