Interesting comments by the Stars

devils102

Bits & Pieces

so you know the issues are team chemistry and bad goaltending yes??

guess which can lead to the other.... and yeah while it's bad goaltending MORE

the Slapshot act is NOT helping

he's even gotten Ott invovled in the stupidity!

(ok maybe all you needed to see about the Stars was that last minute....turnover on the FAE BLUE LINE... right to the Oilers top scorer... 10 seconds later they score a two on one WITH TURCO IN NET :doh1: :doh1: )

(ok maybe all you needed to see about the Stars was that last minute....turnover on the FAE BLUE LINE... right to the Oilers top scorer... 10 seconds later they score a two on one WITH TURCO IN NET :doh1: :doh1: )

That was embarassing, Modano gets them back into the game and they just go down with a thud. Turco played that last goal like he couldn't give a sh!t.

That was embarassing, Modano gets them back into the game and they just go down with a thud. Turco played that last goal like he couldn't give a sh!t.

Oh totally!!

I think we as fans of this team should watch some ACTUAL last place teams in this league now and then so we can really see what bad hockey is like instead of nitpicking some weird losses :P

Unamed Dallas Stars players quotes

"We hope it's the last time we ever see him," says one veteran.

"Our locker room is the happiest it has been all year right now," says another player.

"He's been undermining everything we do," says the veteran. "He doesn't pay attention; he's not smart enough to play our system. He can't do some drills properly. He says it's because he's 'independent.'

Really, he's just not smart enough."

Fyi for those who saw the video,for a team to be so mad when he said those comments i saw a few faces on camera in the background (namely Dallas Stars players) Smiling.I hope they lose the rest of their games

have you watched one Stars game this year??

Just asking.....

Yea, they stink and i hope that continues

Well it appears the Manitoba Moose, who the Stars supply with some players, want nothing to do with Avery.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=258453&amp...topRelated_main

I am LOVING the fact that in such short time, a primadonna who called Clarkson a "career minor leaguer" isn't even wanted in the minor leagues. My only regret in all of this is that if he never plays another game in the NHL, he never truly had to physically pay the price for his words and actions.