GDT: Rangers @ Devils - 7PM

nick17112

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two questions.

Why do we have officials and why do hockey players even use sticks anymore? Whats the point of a ref if they are going to make a call on a play that they witnessed clearly, just so it can be overturned by some group of stiffs in Toronto. The sh*t Toronoto took on that Rangers goal was so bad you could smell it down here. So a player can basically intentionally put his leg in a position to deflect a puck with his foot, which is what Naslund clearly did, but just because he didn't actually kick at the fvcking puck it's a goal? Right...............That is the same type of deflection you would see in a soccer game. Unless this is FIFA there isn't anyway that's a goal.

Edited by SickMan

what a garbage, hogwash allowance of a goal by toronto, as usual. why can't we go back and add a goal to zubrus's and mottau's totals from last year?

I know what you mean Tri, but the rule was actually changed again. You can direct the puck in with your skate, just as long as the skate doesn't come off the ice...at least that's what I think it is.

Actually the league has deliberately been vague and muddled the issue so that they can pick and chose which goals can be allowed without anybody being clear on what's legal and what's not.

I know what you mean Tri, but the rule was actually changed again. You can direct the puck in with your skate, just as long as the skate doesn't come off the ice...at least that's what I think it is.

Actually the league has deliberately been vague and muddled the issue so that they can pick and chose which goals can be allowed without anybody being clear on what's legal and what's not.

what the fvck is the difference its still a kicking motion its hockey not soccer for Christ sake

:saddevil:

Edited by Devilsrock01