Offical Game Worn Wear

Chorske17

I figured I would share with you guys the wear I see in the Devils sweaters from pictures and video. My goal is to post the date and the location of the wear to better help in game worn buying selections so they can be matched.

To date:

17th December 2008

Clarkson #23 White Set -Heavy stick mark on bottom of right forearm

Clemmensen #35 White Set -Nice marks to the right of Clemmensen's crest.

Edited by Chorske17

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea! I saw that Gionta has a huge puck mark across the side of his jersey, you cant miss it! I also noticed that Salvador has some nice burns on his shoulder, Zajac has some of the same as well!

I'll post what I see and find. Most will have image supported matches that I can email to you guys should you need the image or buy the sweater. I have a ton of images and they grow with each game. Jwomp, KC Devil, and unknown poster know...

Edited by Chorske17

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED:

To date:

10th OCTOBER 2008

BRODEUR -Red Set -Crest at the top part of the "N", Light puck mark.

29th OCTOBER 2008

PARISE -Red Set -His left sleeve, highest white stripe, heavy stick mark.

1st NOVEMBER 2008

WEEKES -Red Set -Three light marks on the crest.

3rd NOVEMBER 2008

PARISE -Red Set -Same as 29th October 2008.

5th NOVEMBER 2008

BROOKBANK -Red Set -His left sleeve, lowest white stripe, light stick mark.

8th NOVEMBER 2008

CLARKSON -White Set -His right sleeve, just below the elbow on the forearm, light stick mark.

WHITE -White Set -His right sleeve, just below the elbow on the forearm (just like Clarkson's), light stick mark.

9th NOVEMBER 2008

CLEMMENSEN -Red Set -Crest 3 o'clock position, puck marks.

15th NOVEMBER 2008

CLEMMENSEN -Red Set -Same as 9th November 2008. Also on his left arm, lowest white stripe, light puck mark.

21st NOVEMBER 2008

GIONTA -Red Set -Light stick mark lowest white stripe on his right sleeve.

SALVADOR -Red Set -Stick mark on upper right corner of the crest and light mark on lower left side of jersey.

29th NOVEMBER 2008

CLEMMENSEN -White Set -Puck marks at 3 o'clock position on crest as well as on that side of the body.

17th DECEMBER 2008

CLARKSON -White Set -Heavy stick mark on bottom of right forearm.

CLEMMENSEN -White Set -Nice marks to the right of Clemmensen's crest.

I think the Devils might have switched to the set 2's. The jerseys looked pretty clean, although I only caught a bit of the game. I noticed that the jigundus puck mark on Gionta's jersey wasn't there.

Agreed, but I don't know when it was officially... Have to ask MeiGray when we "pre-order"

I think the Devils might have switched to the set 2's. The jerseys looked pretty clean, although I only caught a bit of the game. I noticed that the jigundus puck mark on Gionta's jersey wasn't there.

Yeah, they definitely switched. I noticed Clemmensen's jersey was different a few games ago.

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't seen anything new yet. Have any of you guys? NO wear yet period. I bet Kevin Weekes sweater is probably brand-spankin' new.

:noclue:

I saw some small mark on Clemmensen's home arm in a similar spot to the set one jersey (red). I wonder when meigray will have the jerseys up.

I saw some small mark on Clemmensen's home arm in a similar spot to the set one jersey (red). I wonder when meigray will have the jerseys up.

I think MeiGray is EXTREMELY far behind and it is going to take a long time for them to catch-up. I'm sure we'll see the pre-orders soon, but I just got a ton of stuff and really good prices. MeiGray, while I believe in them and their practices just can't touch the secondary market. True that if you want something first and can't wait for it, then you need to pre-order, but I am not excessively interested in anything they currently have at the prices they are offering. Money is going to be tight again soon and

I'd rather sit on what I'll have. Pluse I'm saving for my first Prudential Center game ever. St. Patrick's Day I believe, plus the following week I'm driving to Chicago to see them play.

I am curious that if this recession continues into the summer what kind of sale they might have. Certainly they will have to move product as I do not think as many people as last year are buying, but what kind of sale should we predict? Is it better to hope there is another draft day party? What say you guys?

I saw a huge mark on Martin's crest tonight...sucky game, by the way. I just don't understand why we can't play with that intensity for a full game and not just the last 5 minutes.

I missed the Martin. Good eyes Jordan.

Although you can't win them ALL, it was sad to see so much go the wrong way. Bounces, deflections, lost pucks, and just effort with no result. Sad, but you can't play full tilt in the last five and try to win when you are down by two or even one.

Edited by Chorske17

Here's a good pic of the Martin crest. It's from a December game, so I guess he's had it for a while, but I didn't notice until tonight.

It's obscured by the Getty logo, but you can still make it out. What a cool jersey that would be to have!

martincrest.jpg

I'm still documenting wear and will have some posted ASAP...

As per the photo images some of you guys asked about.

My ability to get anything larger than 5 x 7 in becoming increasingly hard for Devils Photos of current players. I have a ton I took to Walmart to get done with no luck on enlarging them any bigger. I have about 2500 photos in total now from the 2000 on up with the bulk from the 2006-07 year forward. I am looking for some great photos from the early 2000's and 1990's on ward. Any help? Also looking for some good shots from 1987-1990. Anything earlier is also a plus.

Edited by Chorske17

I saw some nice shoulder burns on Holiks jersey from last night. There is also a small repair on the top left of his jersey right where the black "shoulder" meets the white.

John Madden looks like he has ONE of the nicest hooking marks I've seen on his sweater. It is on his lower left hand side under the crest... probably at least 3-4 inches long. You can see when the game ends and they come to see Weekes for those who copy and save games.

(EDITED FOR SPELLING)

Edited by Chorske17

Joh Madden looks like he has ONE of the nicest hooking marks I've seen on his sweater. It is on his lower left hand side under the crest... probably at least 3-4 inches long. You can see when the game ends and they come to see Weekes for those who copy and save games.

Yeah I noticed that too..Looks like the jerseys are starting to get some nice wear. Salvador also has some nice shoulder burns.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.