Offical Game Worn Wear

Chorske17

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably the a smaller establishment in Dodge City, Thailand.

With my tax accounting background, i'd give 2 months salary to look over his books. Oh, all the fun things i bet i could find.

As a side note, he illegally refreshes his sale post, David Spivack sees it and does nothing (i saw him visit the thread). I guess one of Bobby's "heavy cash flow days" was recently made out to David and Alan for a jersey (rumored to be the Sittler 10 pt) you can get away with anything on that site.

I think for the best interests of the hobby, someone should buy the site off those two jerkoffs and run it properly with heavy moderation.

Edited by SJP20

Nice stick "indent" mark across the crest of Parise's jerey.

Seems to be WEAR on a lot of players sweaters. I'll have to rewatch the game to find them all, but the wear is usually just a mark or three. I doubt we'll ever see the days of "HAMMERED" again.

• 5 weeks later...
Greenes monster puck mark is staring at me...Looks like these jerseys are getting some nice wear on them.

The Clemmensen Set II Red is "mysteriously" already reserved as well as some others. Unless it is you guys, I only know of a few other collectors who are buying. I suspect we all know who would be interested in teh Clemmer.

The Clemmensen Set II Red is "mysteriously" already reserved as well as some others. Unless it is you guys, I only know of a few other collectors who are buying. I suspect we all know who would be interested in teh Clemmer.

I got nothing reserved...Wouldnt mind getting the Paul Martin white set II though.

How do you know the Clemmensen set 2 red has been pre-ordered already? I didn't know MeiGray put the set 2 jerseys up on the site yet.

It would have been a very cool jersey to have, and I would have really would have liked it, but but I can't bring myself to spend $500 on a jersey when the most I've ever paid is $300-$350 and usually in the $200s.

Some nice wear for photomatching, and a pair of shutouts earned in that jersey.

Also, this photo taken after one of those shutouts shows the MeiGray tag, which would have been another neat aspect of owning his red set 2.

ClemmensenMeiGray.jpg

Edited by JWomp

How do you know the Clemmensen set 2 red has been pre-ordered already? I didn't know MeiGray put the set 2 jerseys up on the site yet.

It would have been a very cool jersey to have, and I would have really would have liked it, but but I can't bring myself to spend $500 on a jersey when the most I've ever paid is $300-$350 and usually in the $200s.

Some nice wear for photomatching, and a pair of shutouts earned in that jersey.

Also, this photo taken after one of those shutouts shows the MeiGray tag, which would have been another neat aspect of owning his red set 2.

ClemmensenMeiGray.jpg

I was told by a MeiGray representitive whom I spoke to via email. He told me it was already "pre-ordered"...

Perhaps this guy took it...

bobdodge4bb2.jpg

w600.png

Edited by Chorske17

LOL, that's great! I wonder if he pre-ordered it under his Thailand alias of "Chris Draper"?

That is actually what he looks like. Slicked-back hair, scam artist... Ten bucks says the hand stamper to right says "PAID" on it! :rofl:

Spoke to Milt today. He is back on track and buying again.

Anyone going to the expo for Francis Rady? I'll be there with the Missus...Just to look and or trade...

Edited by Chorske17

Matt,

Sweet! I appreciate the Zub pics.

I will have a table set up at the Northern Va/DC Show on the 28th. Should be a good time, looking forward to meeting you in person.

Derek

Derek,

I'll be there...

Here are some pictures:

2008-12-27 vs PITTSBURGH

20081227vspitzubrus.jpg

w1000.png

THIS ONE BELOW IS A GOOD ONE WITH SOME WEAR I CAN SEE...

2009-01-04 vs OTTAWA

20090104vsottzubrusgion.jpg

w2522.png

2009-02-03 vs WASHINGTON

20090203vswaszubrus.jpg

w2390.png

SOME WEAR BELOW!!!

2009-02-07 vs LOS ANGELES

20090207vslazubrus.jpg

w3000.png

I hope these few help... I might have another one or two as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.