GDT: SENS AT DEVS - 7PM Blizzard's Coming! MSG+

BlizzardCyclone

Okay, finally back in the drivers seat for the GDT, as the snow falls and attendance record may make an all time low tonight, 2 points are at stake and the Devils are back in action tonight, live at 7PM via MSG+!

Coming off a 5-3 victory over Buffalo on Wednesday night, it looks like Clemmensen AGAIN will get the nod and be in net as the Devils take on a struggling Senators Team....

s_7b021e743eba3d6ab4b1f1f11d4b85f9.jpg

22516447_m.jpg

Looks like there will be a lot of this tonight as the Devils light up the Sens tonight at The Rock!

deanmcammond.jpg

1_alfredsson_40591.jpg

Our 4th Line is rockin and Holik is ready to lay a few Sens out...

sun.jpg

It may be time for the Sens to press the Panic Button... With all that talent and no direction...

e2.jpg

Emery Sloppy Seconds?

njbind.jpg

Whoops, how could I forget?? :)

johhhny.jpg

Dont crap your pants Johnny, we're expecting a goal from you tonight on the PK ;)

recapin0224.jpg

340x.jpg

A lot of this tonight...

610x.jpg

devs.jpg

Welcome Back Mr Greene...

Lets go DEVILS! LETS GET 2 more points tonight!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice GDT

Dont forget the mascot

njbind.jpg

LETS GO DEVILS- 2 Points Please

Go Parise - Love you

:koolaid:

Thanks nick! She's been good to us :) Thankfully I'm off today regardless of the snow. Only thing getting me out of the house today is to go to the liquor store for some beer. I'm just waiting for my girl to get home from work so I can steal her truck and so I don't have to clean off my car :unsure: That and I'll get to play in the snow with the 4 wheel drive :boogie:

:koolaid: :koolaid: Let's Go Devils! :koolaid: :koolaid:

Nice GDT as usual BC! :koolaid:

It will be interesting to see the attendance for this game tonight as there will be anywhere from 6-12 inches of snow on the roads. Hopefully it will be a good crowd even with all the snow.

The Devils need to win this game to keep pace with the Flyers and the Penguins. With a win the Devils move back into 3rd place in the Atlantic Division and will be 1-point behind the Flyers for 2nd place.

Clemmensen needs to keep the solid play up and the Devils need to get the PP going against a bad defensive team in Ottawa. Ottawa can score goals and I think the Devils can match them goal for goal right now. The PK has to be sharp and try to stay out of the penalty box.

It appears that Salvador will miss this game and could use the rest, with the comeback of Andy Greene tonight after being out and on the IR with the broken hand will be in the line up. Welcome back Andy Greene.

Ottawa always plays the Devils tough and this years Ottawa team is not that good, but still think they will play the Devils tough in this one.

Get the two points Devils.

Get the win Devils and get er done.

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

Edited by SatansDevils

Man these crap-weather games are fun to go to sometimes...not crowded, but the crowds tough/crazy enough to brave elements somehow seem to be galvanized and much more rowdy by showing up. I want to go so bad, but I think for my wife's sanity I'll watch this one with my four-month-old daughter in the confines of my house. Quality time, and educational for the lil' one.

LET'S GO DEVILS (though for some reason I have a bad vibe about this game)

I have tickets, but the roads are horrible- my company closed early and I left the office at 11:45- I just got home an hour ago, and I work 20 minutes away. Will the team at least let you redeem the seats for anoher game, given the circumstances? I don't even care about a refund- I'd rather them just let me redeem them for a different game.

I have tickets, but the roads are horrible- my company closed early and I left the office at 11:45- I just got home an hour ago, and I work 20 minutes away. Will the team at least let you redeem the seats for anoher game, given the circumstances? I don't even care about a refund- I'd rather them just let me redeem them for a different game.

I tried the same thing last season for around the same circumstances. What they basicially said is, if the players can get here, you can get here too. Which was a NO as far as refund or redeeming goes.

I tried the same thing last season for around the same circumstances. What they basicially said is, if the players can get here, you can get here too. Which was a NO as far as refund or redeeming goes.

It's the players' job to get there. So they can blow me on that one.

The snow has stopped and it is now rain and some hail mix. the storm is just about through the area as far as snow is concerned. It is just rain in Newark and by the time the game starts the storm will be gone. Just saw the reports on the weather channel.

It's a mess up here in Morris County, and it's gonna be extremely icy. I'll go Tuesday night instead.