Israel/Hamas

LOULAM1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports are that Langley thinks he's a good choice. Plus, my little hobby horse of "torture bad, m'kay?" will be addressed.

Well, he may tell the soldiers to keep the cameras away when underwear is placed on a killer's head, but he'll gut every angle we need to gather intelligence thereby threatening my life. You may want to be a liberal martyr, but I don't feel like one, thanks.

And what report from Langley are you referring?

What else could you have meant by "Why should we not say all Muslims are terrorists?"

You're getting paranoid like Rowdy.

Way to take half a sentence to tell me what I didn't write.

Well, he may tell the soldiers to keep the cameras away when underwear is placed on a killer's head, but he'll gut every angle we need to gather intelligence thereby threatening my life. You may want to be a liberal martyr, but I don't feel like one, thanks.

And what report from Langley are you referring?

It was not a "report" from Langley, it was looney lib media reports that staff at Langley were saying that. Grain of salt and all, but hey, whaddya gonna do? If we didn't have gossip and rumors, what fun would that be?

I take it you didn't read any of the links I posted in the Torture thread. That's OK, it's a hard slog especially when it's so much easier to shout "It works for Jack Bauer on that teevee program!"

I don't know who Jack Bauer is and America doesn't torture. Our enemies torture. Cutting heads off wiht a long knife is torture. Not simulating drowning or putting underwear on a head.

So where are these media reports? All anonymous?

Yes, it's the Guardian, so take with a grain of salt

Be interesting to see if this is true, however I doubt it would be made public. At last, the adults are back. Now, to end the embargo on Cuba.

Sure, by all means, once Castro is executed and the real leadership is restored to Cuba as it was before he and his thugs murdered the legit Cuban hierarchy and took over the country.

I don't know who Jack Bauer is and America doesn't torture. Our enemies torture. Cutting heads off wiht a long knife is torture. Not simulating drowning or putting underwear on a head.

So where are these media reports? All anonymous?

It must really suk to be a Republican these days, eh? Except Fatso has a shot at the Goobership in NJ, but yeah, he'll keep you safe by eating allt he bad dudes, so good for you.

It must really suck to be a Republican these days, eh? Except Fatso has a shot at the Goobership in NJ, but yeah, he'll keep you safe by eating all the bad dudes, so good for you.

Because Corzine has done such a fantastic job as governor of this state :rolleyes:

and I fixed all your spelling mistakes. you're welcome.

Sure, by all means, once Castro is executed and the real leadership is restored to Cuba as it was before he and his thugs murdered the legit Cuban hierarchy and took over the country.

High-larious. Did you ever think of a career in stand-up? You gots potential, maybe Blighty will welcome your Super Jokes. :hail:

Because Corzine has done such a fantastic job as governor of this state :rolleyes:

and I fixed all your spelling mistakes. you're welcome.

Thanks for ficksing AL my speling misteaks. Are you the grammar Nazi? So are you fixing every post on this board, or just the ones that you think you can manage?

:lol:

Thanks for ficksing AL my speling misteaks. Are you the grammar Nazi? So are you fixing every post on this board, or just the ones that you think you can manage?

:lol:

Love how you avoid my comment by making fun of my making fun of your bad grammar.

Love how you avoid my comment by making fun of my making fun of your bad grammar.

I forgot to make a resolution about baiting in 2009. Note to self...

So can you defend Whitman, the last FULL TERM NJ governor? Oops, I'm avoiding your comment by turning it back on you. I'll say this. Corzine was really in a no-win situation, because NJ has been quite bolloxed for a while now. I'm prepared for Fatso to be governor (I won't vote for him), but I have no hope he will get anything done.

Return...

I forgot to make a resolution about baiting in 2009. Note to self...

So can you defend Whitman, the last FULL TERM NJ governor? Oops, I'm avoiding your comment by turning it back on you. I'll say this. Corzine was really in a no-win situation, because NJ has been quite bolloxed for a while now. I'm prepared for Fatso to be governor (I won't vote for him), but I have no hope he will get anything done.

Return...

I can't defend her because I was ages 2-9 while she was governor, and I really have not researched any NJ governors pre-Corzine, except for a little bit of info on McGreevy, as I was not into politics before Corzine was governor. Dunno why, but I really have not looked into the policies of past governors.

I can't defend her because I was ages 2-9 while she was governor, and I really have not researched any NJ governors pre-Corzine, except for a little bit of info on McGreevy, as I was not into politics before Corzine was governor. Dunno why, but I really have not looked into the policies of past governors.

OK then. Let's call this thread hijack over. If you want to run a Corzine Bash thread, have at it with all the Usual Suspects.

Getting back to Hamas v Israel, we all are aware the UN, Red Cross and the Vatican are less than supportive of the Israeli actions.

OK then. Let's call this thread hijack over. If you want to run a Corzine Bash thread, have at it with all the Usual Suspects.

Are you actually this deranged?

You brought up the NJ Gov race and accuse others of running a "Bash Corzine" thread.

And you write the stupidest post about "Fatso" eating people and goof on RSC for trying to be a comedian.

You need help.

Getting back to Hamas v Israel, we all are aware the UN, Red Cross and the Vatican are less than supportive of the Israeli actions.

Hamas... very bad. Israel means well most of the time except for when they go on an a military offensive. I think throughout Israel's history they have done much better when attacked by an army (Eygpt, Syria etc..). When attacked, they can strike better than any country in the world in conventional fashion. We live in different times now.

The Arab nations have been pushing their buttons for the last 8 years and 2006 was the breaking point. They attacked in strength north into Lebanon not knowing the enemies capabilities for probably the first time on record ever... Israel paid the price.

Now they attack Gaza I think for a few different reasons but again, they will get bogged down in street to street fighting. Simply put, bad timing.

If the United States went into Iraq like Israel went into Gaza killing close to 800 civilians in 11 days? Really, Israel is much better than this and they have OUR weapons to prove it. There is no need for that many civilian losses when 1 bomb took out one of the most prominent leaders of Hamas and 23 members of his family in ONE strike!

Muammar al-Gaddafi, he shut the F up when a cruise missle whistled past his d^ck while he was having his way with one of many virgins. My point? Strategic strikes with the best special forces in the world is much better AT THIS TIME than all out war and heading into a city of 1.5 million people.

Israel does not care about America (our bad financial crisis, domestic politics etc) because they are more concerned about Obama and creating a buffer in the south before Obama steps into the office.

Israel claims to be America's friend but they are simply a loose cannon.

Edited by LOULAM1

Hamas... very bad. Israel means well most of the time except for when they go on an a military offensive. I think throughout Israel's history they have done much better when attacked by an army (Eygpt, Syria etc..). When attacked, they can strike better than any country in the world in conventional fashion. We live in different times now.

The Arab nations have been pushing their buttons for the last 8 years and 2006 was the breaking point. They attacked in strength north into Lebanon not knowing the enemies capabilities for probably the first time on record ever... Israel paid the price.

Now they attack Gaza I think for a few different reasons but again, they will get bogged down in street to street fighting. Simply put, bad timing.

If the United States went into Iraq like Israel went into Gaza killing close to 800 civilians in 11 days? Really, Israel is much better than this and they have OUR weapons to prove it. There is no need for that many civilian losses when 1 bomb took out one of the most prominent leaders of Hamas and 23 members of his family in ONE strike!

Muammar al-Gaddafi, he shut the F up when a cruise missle whistled past his d^ck while he was having his way with one of many virgins. My point? Strategic strikes with the best special forces in the world is much better AT THIS TIME than all out war and heading into a city of 1.5 million people.

Israel does not care about America (our bad financial crisis, domestic politics etc) because they are more concerned about Obama and creating a buffer in the south before Obama steps into the office.

Israel claims to be America's friend but they are simply a loose cannon.

Um... why should Israel be concerned about our bad financial crisis and domestic policies? We are different countries after all...

How is launching an attack on a terrorist group to make their citizens safe a "loose cannon"?

That's all good and well, but where is the outrage from all the suicide bombings from Hamas/Hezbollah been from the UN/Vatican/Red Cross for the last 30 years :blink: their silence is deafaning <_<

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

Are you actually this deranged?

You brought up the NJ Gov race and accuse others of running a "Bash Corzine" thread.

And you write the stupidest post about "Fatso" eating people and goof on RSC for trying to be a comedian.

You need help.

Whatever Alonzo. Nothing you say can change my opinion of you. And vicey versa.

That's all good and well, but where is the outrage from all the suicide bombings from Hamas/Hezbollah been from the UN/Vatican/Red Cross for the last 30 years :blink: their silence is deafaning <_<

Ha, you make me laff. Outrage from who? Give me the body count on both sides from the Gaza Unpleasantness.

Did we not have NornIron convo that died? I seem to recall you accusing me of supporting terrorist bombings that killed women and children. Because you don't support that at all. Doh.

Um... why should Israel be concerned about our bad financial crisis and domestic policies? We are different countries after all...

How is launching an attack on a terrorist group to make their citizens safe a "loose cannon"?

"Um... why should Israel be concerned about our bad financial crisis and domestic policies? We are different countries after all..."

No US no Israel and it's as simple as that. 4 million Jewish citizens in NYC is more than all of Israel so the political and economic environment is key.

AIPAC... 100's of millions Jewish lobby influences defense, politics and other US Govt. officials looking to line their pockets.

US right now is Israel's only ally (Canada :whistling: ) and would be nothing but Nevada desert if it weren't for US technology and military support.

"How is launching an attack on a terrorist group to make their citizens safe a "loose cannon"?"

Israel is looking at February elections in their country and a 1,000 Pali's dead mean nothing to not only Israel, but the rest of the ARAB WORLD! Hamas are scum, but a full out offensive into a population center of 1.5 million people? Isreal has the best special forces in the world and could do more damage by hitting Hamas leaders and hanging them by their b^lls in the streets for the Pals to see.

It could have been handled better.

Edited by LOULAM1

Israel is looking at February elections in their country and a 1,000 Pali's dead mean nothing to not only Israel, but the rest of the ARAB WORLD! Hamas are scum, but a full out offensive into a population center of 1.5 million people? Isreal has the best special forces in the world and could do more damage by hitting Hamas leaders and hanging them by their b^lls in the streets for the Pals to see.

It could have been handled better.

A map was found showing how Hamas intertwines their terrorists right in with the civilian population.

The civillians should not allow this. By doing so, they are being made targets by their own people, not Israel.

A map was found showing how Hamas intertwines their terrorists right in with the civilian population.

The civillians should not allow this. By doing so, they are being made targets by their own people, not Israel.

ilians

Leeds, I understand you 100% in regards to our relationship to Israel. I'm sure there are many maps to be found about Hamas and the civilians but that's not my point.

Why are we the only country in the world that supports Israel?

Why is Israel scared of Obama?

I'm not going to dumb this down as you know the answers as I do. I just have a problems with religious states on both the Arab and Jewish side of the equation.

Here me.. if Jerusalem were a CITY STATE with UN guards for all 3 major religions, we'd be in much better shape. That simple.

Edited by LOULAM1

Okay but that was not "all Muslims" as you put it.

Ya know I get really tired hearing people spout the "Well its not all (insert particular race, religion, nationality here) doing the wrong doing here so back off of em" crap. Where are the muslims holding peaceful protests or at the very least speaking out against the muslim hate mongerers?

The answer is easy... there are none. I have no love for the Arab world at all. The people there who speak out against their tyranical oppressors want to be freed of their oppression just so they themselves can oppress someone else. They are all taught from birth that the western world is evil and tries to rule over them why else do you think those bastards bring attacks to the innocents in our country?

Edited by thegame346

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.