Game Worn Jerseys for Sale

KC Devil

Erik Rasmussen game-worn jersey for sale. It is the Scott Steven's Retirement Night jersey, and has Meigray paperwork. A one-game wonder, but is the only one out on the market. $325.

Indy20.jpg

Indy21.jpg

Jordan Parise, Lowell Devils. 1st career Pro win in this jersey. $200. Meigray paperwork.

Indy22.jpg

Indy23.jpg

Aleksander Suglobov, Albany River Rats GW jersey. $175. Suglobov gloves $50. Meigray paperwork.

Indy24.jpg

Indy25.jpg

Indy26.jpg

Sergei Brylin Easton gloves.....$85

Jason Arnott Easton gloves......$125

Meigray papers. E-mail or post if pics desired. They are on another computer.

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Great deals Mike!

I'm still interested in that one jersey we talked about, thanks for giving me some time to figure things out!

Thanks, Jordan. Let me know. That jersey is burning a hole in my closet......needs a "new" home!! Go Blue Hens!!

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Nice stuff Mike. I like the Arnott gloves...should've made a deal for them to me!!!

Matt,

The Arnott's are calling you........hear them?......"Matt....Matt.....take me home, please".

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Thanks, Jordan. Let me know. That jersey is burning a hole in my closet......needs a "new" home!! Go Blue Hens!!

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Matt,

The Arnott's are calling you........hear them?......"Matt....Matt.....take me home, please".

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Whats the "mystery jersey" of?? Hehe :)

• 2 weeks later...
how do you get all of this game used stuff?

The main source is Meigray.com. The Rasmussen, as well as many "specialties" jerseys are through auctions held throughout the season, whenever there are special events (i.e. Stevens Retirement Night, etc.).

Ebay is another great source, but be careful, as there are some/many who are looking to scam. If it has Meigray papers......it is golden.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Mike Martin

KC Devil

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.