the cyknus

...you've lost me.

The arrows in cyknus's sig refers to the infamous "Konami Code". Enter that code on the title screen of any old school videogame made by Konami and something good happens. Usually you'll get 30 extra lives and I'm not sure if it works for new Konami games.

Hope that helps clear it up and welcome, cyknus!

i think im gonna wait till next years game when ea recognizes the stanley cup devils and gives them the stats they deserve.

Not be an ass or anything but thats a horrible reason to not buy the game.. I dont even care about ratings personally.. NHL 09 is worth getting just for the EASHL Be a Pro Mode Online, which ratings dont matter, just skill (and hopefully not many money goals, UGH)

BTW the Devils won the Cup in 2003.. Not 2007 or 2008, but 2003.. So its not like they are supposed to be a 90+ rating. Hell I dont even know if the 2008 Cup Champs Wings are higher than 90..

BTW the Devils won the Cup in 2003.. Not 2007 or 2008, but 2003.. So its not like they are supposed to be a 90+ rating

im partially joking but, im talking about next years game. after they win the cup in 2009 ;)

everyone on the squad is playing better this year, and i have a feeling that will be reflected in next years game.