NFL Divisonal Playoffs

CRASHER

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where to begin? First of all congrats to the Cardinals on a hell of a game. I can honestly say I did not see this coming. Not that I didn't think they could beat us, but not this way. The Panthers were averaging 30+ points every game the last month and a bit. They could score anyway imaginable. I had some doubts, but if they lost it was going to be 35-28 or something.

They were outcoached plain and simple. I am taking this loss pretty well. I am shocked, but I am actually doing alright. I think the FOX announcers were dead wrong with their analysis. The Panthers run game wasn't stopped. They just had to dump it in the late second half. The Panthers could have run all over them if they wanted to, and did during the opening series, but they were down too much too early.

Jake just choked. And everyone can trash him, but he has been a big game quarterback his entire career. He went shot for shot with Brady in the Super Bowl. He has been clutch when it counts, but tonight he just choked. His passes were awful. He flat out fvcking sucked.

As bad as the Cardinals won, I am not sold on them. They don't have a run game no matter what people say. They just figured out how to get 5 yards when the defense has 5 DBs on the field. And this isn't sour grapes, I swear, I am not sold on them. This was just the worst possible game at the worst time from a good team. The Panthers can't play down by this much. They only carry 3 receivers. They need to establish the run, and pound the ball.

Man Jake was bad. What's so frustrating is how easy it was in the opening drive. That is how it should have been all game. Just an awful game.

Oh well, I really thought this might be the year. I just didn't see this ass kicking coming. They had no answer for Larry Fitzgerald. He is outstanding. I'm rambling...I just can't believe this.

But again congrats to the Cardinals. You deserve this.

Edited by devilsrule33

:blink: STUNNED! Arizona 27-7 at the half. :blink:

WTF is wrong with Carolina? Damn turnovers kills a team. Carolina needs another comeback here in the second half like they did the last time vs. Arizona. Just stunned. Lost some big money on this game if Carolina does not win. :doh1:

:blahblah:

lol... once again satansdevils is wrong wrong wrong.......

First he said that the Titans were the best team in the NFL, then he said Carolina will be in the super bowl. and I will point out he picked the Eagles to win today .

If you go and bet the house on the giants for tomorrow... I'll compensate ya :P

Get ready to compensate Crasher. :P

Yesterday I never really picked a team in that Eagles/NYG match up as I flipped a coin for the hell of it and it came out on the Eagles.

Since I lost a bad game with Carolina yesterday, I am going double or nothing today on the NYG at home with the fans and the cold weather not that it matters. So you got your wish Crasher. :evil:

Edited by SatansDevils

Sadly I don't buy it either

who the hell flips a coin for the team playing for the NFC Title game ???? :blink:

and if you did the prediction is worthless anyway

and then you come out and preach that your coin flip is gospel when you can't predict noon is coming at 11:59!???!?! :noclue:

Lets go Giants! I am nervous as hell, if the ground game isn't up to snuff today it is going to be brutal. Jacobs and Ward have to be sharp and Eli needs to not toss this game away with interceptions. Philly gets to him quick and this could be messy. McNabb is due for an utterly disastrous display of QB'ing. Duh right? I don't see this game being a runaway for either team.

:blahblah:

lol... once again satansdevils is wrong wrong wrong.......

First he said that the Titans were the best team in the NFL, then he said Carolina will be in the super bowl. and I will point out he picked the Eagles to win today .

Don't lie OT98, SD said he THINKS the Titans are the best team in football. He didn't say the Titans ARE the best team in football :rolleyes:

holy crap the f riggin Eagles are going to win this game and then I have to drive back to Pennsylvania and hear all this BS from Eagles fans. ughhghwoigewhgiohsod;iagh;aslkhl;asgdh. I'm dropping out of school. First the Phillies win the series, the Flyers are having a good year, and now this.

As much trouble as he is, the Giants really missed Burress today.

In this game I honestly don't think it mattered today

this was not a throw it down the field day here, it might have made the Eagles take a guy out of the box, but the way the Eagles attacked and TACKLED... it was more about the weather and the wind today

In this game I honestly don't think it mattered today

this was not a throw it down the field day here, it might have made the Eagles take a guy out of the box, but the way the Eagles attacked and TACKLED... it was more about the weather and the wind today

Nobody could get open. Eli couldn't do jack.