Phil Kessel on IR with mono

mikeford

Dude's survived cancer, he'll be fine.

Frankly I'm surprised there hasn't been any kissing jokes yet.

I made that joke right away on another board. I didn't go for the gay joke I went with him kissing whores.

But honestly I really like watching Kessel play sucks he keeps getting on the IR with non hockey related stuff. Boston is stacked with young talent they will do just fine.

Why do you hate the Bruins so much?

Grew up in Boston. Watch Harry Sinden and Jeremey Jacobs piss away quality teams by being too cheap to add that extra guy. Eventually divorced the Bruins and married the Devils. I will hate the Bruins until Jacobs is dead or sells the team.

Til then, go 0-82-0

Grew up in Boston. Watch Harry Sinden and Jeremey Jacobs piss away quality teams by being too cheap to add that extra guy. Eventually divorced the Bruins and married the Devils. I will hate the Bruins until Jacobs is dead or sells the team.

Til then, go 0-82-0

I hear ya. My sister and brother-in-law live right outside Boston in Quincy, and my bro-in-law is a huge Bruins fan and my sister is a Devils fan. I always said that if the Devils never came to Jersey, I probably would've been a Bruins fan.

Kessel doesn't get your average injuries like other players, he winds up with either potentially deadly diseases or ones that can at least have you on bed rest for weeks. Well, he's keeping the medical profession busy.