Back to work

Devilish34

HOLY sh!t i've been looking for that animation for years now kthnxbai

The author made a second one but it wasn't as good. I think the official title is "End of the world" or something

There are 14 million Jews in the world...which is roughly .25%

I double checked...and apparently Muslims are about 20% not 15% of the worlds population. I was looking at older numbers for Islam.

there are 1 billion Muslims in the world...

What are the other 60-70% of people?

lol found this

http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html

I though for sure Muslims outnumbered Christians, oh well.

Edited by squishyx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel so bad for the Git-Mo's as the US has made life for them so brutal, however, I'm all over the Fish Amandine as it would taste nicely with a 2005 Alsace.

http://www.gitmocookbook.com/index.html

Interesting, a detainee who was quoted as saying today: :whistling:

"F^ck the waterboarding as I have one scheduled at 10:00am tomorrow." Then... "I usually just walk in and say.. Thanks for the Mustard-Dill Baked Fish last night bitches, let's get the bobbing for apples started here because we're havin some "Git Duck" rare b^tch at 11:00am!"

Poor bastards. Down with America!

Does anyone have any clue what he just said here.

Why did the people at Bush's Club Med release them in the first place?

How would I know?

I call it Club Med because you made Deke look irrational for calling outdoor cages in hot, sticky, cuban weather "sub human".

That's not where they sleep. It is practically Club Med for these cave dwellers.

Why does everyone on the left stick up for these terrorists?

Someone like Petey who'll praise them, yet bash our soldiers. I cannot figure out how AMericans, who hate being called unpatriotic (though it never happened), can act so damn unpatriotic.

They wore no uniforms, thus no Geneva......that is PLAINLY spelled out.

And putting terrorists really worked well. It put Ramsey Yusef in prison, yet let all these other murderers keep terrorizing.

So GW did the right thing.

And who's documentation do you rely on for the statement "They wore no uniforms."

Don't get me started on US "subcontractors" who also don't wear uniforms.

So, in your thinking they SHOULD have been tried as criminals? Which ones, the Taliban, who were the ruling government of the sovereign nation of Afghanistan, or the AlQaeda, the terrorist group?

One can seriously argue that the Taliban, a reprehensible, repressive government, were still the legitimate government of the country.

Yes, they tolerated Al Qaeda, but would you argue that American forces should be tortured because they served under a Republican (Party) government?

Jimmy, why don't you post on your own time, instead of your employer's?

I'm not defending terrorism, I just want them to get the same treatment that American prisoners get.

Why?

They're NOT Americans

they're not even TRYING TO BE Americans

why should they get the rights and privileges that come with that??

More important... I don't wanna waste my tax dollars on it :P

neither are illegal immigrants in prison.

.... who get sent back :P

and they are also people coming here trying to get into the country and make a difference and be a useful part of this country (and if you dare come back at me with "well do it legally" I will stab you with blunt objects until I get all my aggravations on this bullsh!t system out of me!! :rant:)

as opposed to people who are conspiring to kill, murder and destroy good people all over the world, some who might be americans, you're suggesting lumping in a guy who jaywalks into max security with the triple murderers!

.... who get sent back :P

and they are also people coming here trying to get into the country and make a difference and be a useful part of this country (and if you dare come back at me with "well do it legally" I will stab you with blunt objects until I get all my aggravations on this bullsh!t system out of me!! :rant:)

What, like not paying taxes or social security. Or learning English-driving without insurance or a driving license.

It took me 13 years to come to the USA, and I did it legally. I could have come over a lot earlier illegally.

Bullsh!t system my ass, laws are to be obeyed. I detest illegal immigration with a passion. To add insult to injury, these cocksvckers not only don't speak English, they refuse to learn it. As far as illegals being victims of crime in the USA-tough sh!t they shouldn't be here in the first place.

You don't want to see my aggravations about illegal immigration. It pisses me off that the biggest supporters of illegal immigration are the people least (or not at all) affected by it ( notably the northeastern US)

IMO if you don't live in a border state ( I don't mean Canada) you should STFU about illegal immigration.

Not directed at you personally Crasher, just my general opinion on illegal immigration.

Not directed at you personally Crasher, just my general opinion on illegal immigration.

Well you know my situation and how we're stuck sitting on our asses while she tries to process legally :P

Quite honestly anything this government does gets slowed to such a retarded call its infuriating!!! :rant:

and the worst part.... if she had stayed and not had to go back home first... it would be done and filed with by now :rolleyes:

so yeah... immigration topics annoy me :whistling:

and we have plenty of CITIZENS who drive without insurance and don't pay taxes too ya know!

IMO if you don't live in a border state ( I don't mean Canada) you should STFU about illegal immigration.

LOL so basically in your opinion only people who live in Texas, Cali, New Mexico, and Arizona should have opinions worth hearing on illegal immigration.

Get over yourself.

Btw NY has more illegal immigrants then lol or Arizona.

Edited by squishyx

Pressure from the left?

Indeed Jimmy, just like there was in the first gulf war in 1991. The left didn't want Bush sr to complete the job of getting Saddam in the first place ( along with Frence-Germany-Russia, "oil for food" my a$$ :rolleyes: oil for guns more like :glare: )IMO had Bush sr been allowed to oust Saddam in 1991 I don't think the first attack on the WTC would have happened (1993 car park bomb) the USS Cole wouldn't have been attacked and 9/11 never happens.

Indeed Jimmy, just like there was in the first gulf war in 1991. The left didn't want Bush sr to complete the job of getting Saddam in the first place ( along with Frence-Germany-Russia, "oil for food" my a$$ :rolleyes: oil for guns more like :glare: )IMO had Bush sr been allowed to oust Saddam in 1991 I don't think the first attack on the WTC would have happened (1993 car park bomb) the USS Cole wouldn't have been attacked and 9/11 never happens.

Fiction.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.