Tattoo's

J0llyR0ger

Well just got my first tattoo today and I have to say I'm pretty fvcking pumped to show this thing off, so why not post pictures on the ineternets!

I have to say I am amazed at what these artists can do, I had a pretty simple design but some examples at the place were just out of this world.

Heres mine:

DSCF0381.jpg

DSCF0382.jpg

Anyone else have any? Doesn't have to be Devil's related just curious.

That is fvcking sweet. Didn't RWTD have a tat thread a while back? I wonder if he got his.

I searched and tried to find another tattoo thread but came up empty handed =/.

But yea I'm so pumped to go out and show it off, to bad its like 20 degree's outside haha.

One of the best parts is I get there and the guy goes "Let me guess, you're my appointment who wants the Devils tattoo right?" (he could tell because of my hat)

my answer was "Yup thats right, you're not a Rangers fan are you?"

his reply was "Is anyone a Rangers fan? No they suck"

Also thanks for the compliments, I think the guy did an amazing job, it really just amazes me at what people can do with those machines.

Edited by J0llyR0ger

That came out really nice! Where did you have it done? Artist's name?

I've only got one, a cross on my chest. Maybe I'll dig up the photo I took the day it was done and post it later. Pat at Tattoville in Neptune did mine and did a great job. I got the tattoo right before going into work so we were under time restraints, and he got it done quicker than originally expected without sacrificing any quality.

I've got a basic design for what I want my next tat to be but just don't have the funds right now to get it done.

That came out really nice! Where did you have it done? Artist's name?

I've only got one, a cross on my chest. Maybe I'll dig up the photo I took the day it was done and post it later. Pat at Tattoville in Neptune did mine and did a great job. I got the tattoo right before going into work so we were under time restraints, and he got it done quicker than originally expected without sacrificing any quality.

I've got a basic design for what I want my next tat to be but just don't have the funds right now to get it done.

It was called Immortal Ink, theres one in Clinton and one in Flemington, I got mine in Clinton.

It was done by a guy named Brian Woolverton, he usually works in the Flemington one but he is in Clinton on Wednesdays, I have to say the guy was extremely nice and extremely informative. I would highly recommend him and will definitely request him if I ever get another on.

wow dude that's dedication.

awhile back, the hockey news did a big piece on fan tattoos and nhlers and their tattoos and ryan malone has some BEAUTIFUL work (nevermind a beautiful body *drool*)

I'm sleeved but no hockey tattoos, i feel like that would jinx the team or something.

there was a leafs fan with a leafs logo on his NECK in the article. That's really bleeding white and blue for your team!

this is one of Ryan Malone from the article sporting a very zoolander expression.

post-466-1231978978_thumb.jpg

and one of me where you can mostly see my sleeves. My right arm is still in progress

post-466-1231979414_thumb.jpg

Edited by ev0lemi

I'd keep working on that design, it won't hold up well over time and will start to blow out as it ages.

i actually really like these clicky

i know they aren't affiliated with the devils today but i love that old school jersey and i would totally wear it/buy it.

THAT logo would make a cool tattoo under the right artist's hand

• Like 1

I got my tattoo before it was "fashionable"........in 1985.

Soccer ball on my ankle. I wanted a Devs tattoo and the IBM logo forever, never got around to it.

The IBM logo because that's the initials of Mrs. Leeds and my two little Leeds', I....B....& M

Gotta say, JO, it came out real nice. That guy is excellent.

I got my tattoo before it was "fashionable"........in 1985.

Soccer ball on my ankle. I wanted a Devs tattoo and the IBM logo forever, never got around to it.

The IBM logo because that's the initials of Mrs. Leeds and my two little Leeds', I....B....& M

Gotta say, JO, it came out real nice. That guy is excellent.

That IBM thing would be cool, Leeds.

• 4 years later...