All-Star jersey

Zajkisen

There is one on ebay right now. I think it was 299.00 with the name and number on it already. Not a great price, but at least it is already customized and authentic.

Yeah, I've seen that one.. but the price is a bit too heavy for my wallet.

I have bought 5 jerseys from this place and they all are awesome:

Western conference: http://www.sportsk.com/20nhlallstwe.html

Eastern Conference: http://www.sportsk.com/20eaallstnhl.html

Hmm guess I was wrong. I thought since the EDGE disaster started, the all-star jerseys were a lot more expensive.

Yeah sportsk is great. I have purchsed many jerseys from them, and there prices are the lowest around.

Their customer service is fantastic, too. I bought a Devils 25th Anniversary patch from them. When I got it, I noticed it had the hard plastic backing that comes on a lot of patches. I called them and asked if there is a good way to get it off, he said I can try to heat it up and then peel it off, but when I heated it up I ended up stupidly melting one of the corners of the patch. I told the guy and he sent me a new one for free and just had me pay for shipping, and if that's not good enough, he sent it in a regular envelope so the shipping was just 42 cents!

Might have been somewhere else, but I'm pretty sure it was SportsK.

Man that is a lot of money for the "Authentics".

If you order a "Premiere" jersey, does the number also get stitched on the one side of the arm? The other side has dates and patches on it so there is no number on that side. Just curious if this company will put the number on the one sleeve like the "Authentics" or just put the one big number on the back only. :noclue:

Man that is a lot of money for the "Authentics".

If you order a "Premiere" jersey, does the number also get stitched on the one side of the arm? The other side has dates and patches on it so there is no number on that side. Just curious if this company will put the number on the one sleeve like the "Authentics" or just put the one big number on the back only. :noclue:

RBK Premier jerseys do not come with names or #'s stiched on. They are heat sealed on with graphic printing made to look sewn unless you touch or feel them. Great, if they reduced the price, but the retail is anywhere from $115-125 and yet the CCM reps they "replaced" all came sewn for the same price.

I noticed the Devils RBK "Premiere jerseys in the Devils Den @ the Prudential Center are heat or ironed on crests, numbers and nameplates, but they are the solid numbers and lettering as the same material as the Devils crest on the front. I was hoping they do the same for the AS jerseys.

I agree the sewn on CCM type jerseys were a lot better for almost the same price. The RBK ones look cheap.

Edited by SatansDevils

Hmm guess I was wrong. I thought since the EDGE disaster started, the all-star jerseys were a lot more expensive.

Their customer service is fantastic, too. I bought a Devils 25th Anniversary patch from them. When I got it, I noticed it had the hard plastic backing that comes on a lot of patches. I called them and asked if there is a good way to get it off, he said I can try to heat it up and then peel it off, but when I heated it up I ended up stupidly melting one of the corners of the patch. I told the guy and he sent me a new one for free and just had me pay for shipping, and if that's not good enough, he sent it in a regular envelope so the shipping was just 42 cents!

Might have been somewhere else, but I'm pretty sure it was SportsK.

I have nothing but awesome service and products from SportsK. Like the above post, their customer service has been second to none and the quality of the products is awesome as well.

I have nothing but awesome service and products from SportsK. Like the above post, their customer service has been second to none and the quality of the products is awesome as well.

Yea I couldn't believe they did that, especially since it was my own fault that I melted the patch. I felt bad, I thought I was ripping them off. :lol:

especially since it was my own fault that I melted the patch.

Or you could have just told them that and they would've sent you a 2nd one and you would have 2 patches for the price of 1! :whistling:

(although that would be unmoral.. I'd only consider it if I really wanted 2 patches for 2 jerseys) :P

Edited by nmigliore

I noticed the Devils RBK "Premiere jerseys in the Devils Den @ the Prudential Center are heat or ironed on crests, numbers and nameplates, but they are the solid numbers and lettering as the same material as the Devils crest on the front. I was hoping they do the same for the AS jerseys.

I agree the sewn on CCM type jerseys were a lot better for almost the same price. The RBK ones look cheap.

I have two DP dark jerseys, one is the CCM pre-EDGE, the other is Reebok Premier. The CCM numbers and name is perfect, solid, clean, and don't bend. The Reebok numbers are wrinkled, flimsy, and overall ugly-looking. They charge so much for it, it's ridiculous that they can't just make the numbers nice.

• 1 month later...
How long did it take for you guys until your customized jerseys got sent to your home?

I still haven't gotten an update on the order status and when I sent the order it said:

Estimated delivery time is before Feb. 18th, maybe sooner.

It usually takes 3 weeks or so. I would expect it in the next few days. They are always within a few days of the estimate.

Edited by DevRickus

• 3 weeks later...

The jersey arrived today, it looks great! :)

They had some issues with the customization for the all-star jerseys, that's why it took so long. As a compensation they sent it with Express Mail, so I'm satisfied. I love it!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.