The Official Bobby Holik Adds Toughness Thread

Triumph

did anybody read what he said when tg asked him about the benching? he said something along the lines of his benching was part of sutters strategy.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Holik did not deserve the second 2-minute penalty for roughing tonight, which led to the 2nd PPG by the Flyers. It should have been only the 2-minutes for boarding and 4 on 4 hockey. It was BS and the PK let up another PPG.

Whether or not he deserved the penalty isn't the question. As a professional, Holik needs to know that the PK is having trouble, and thus not even put himself in a situation where a penalty could possibly be called. The Devils need to make it so obvious that a penalty was not committed, that the official barely even has to use his judgment.

Looks like his honeymoon is over with the fans.

you're not amazed it took this long ???

NoGoalik lives and functions :P

once they took him from playing center and he stopped winning faceoffs he became almost useless to this team

Holik could benefit from a few games off at this point. He looks like dogsh!t along the boards and its not like he was scoring goals or creating them for others anyway.

agreed

Just some observations from game against the Hurricanes 3/28

As Holik is skating out of the offensive zone, Cam Ward must have said something. Bobby looks back and starts yapping then makes a choking signal to Ward. :noclue:

Holik is skating to the Devils bench as play is going up ice. There is a Canes player near Holik with his back toward Holik. Bobby just gives the Canes player a little jab with the stick. The Canes player just looks back with a WTF look. (I don't know whether something happened before or it was Bobby being Bobby.)

Anyway I just love the behind the play interactions between players. B )

Just some observations from game against the Hurricanes 3/28

As Holik is skating out of the offensive zone, Cam Ward must have said something. Bobby looks back and starts yapping then makes a choking signal to Ward. :noclue:

Holik is skating to the Devils bench as play is going up ice. There is a Canes player near Holik with his back toward Holik. Bobby just gives the Canes player a little jab with the stick. The Canes player just looks back with a WTF look. (I don't know whether something happened before or it was Bobby being Bobby.)

Anyway I just love the behind the play interactions between players. B )

I'm hoping Holik has the chance to (legally) tar the sh!t out of Avery tomorrow...

I really hope tonights game turns to our favor. I want holik rupp and clarkson to legally tear the sh!t out of avery. gonna be sweet to watch

• 3 weeks later...