Sign in to follow this  
ev0lemi

Godzilla Video

I LOVE the new godzilla clip. I die every time they play it. Anyone find it/have it online?

Ev0lemi,

I'm curious....were you at Wednesday night's game? They showed a person on the big screen (who had a touch of pink/red highlight in her hair) who resembled you. (I saw the photos you posted of yourself with some of the devils players awhile back). I remember thinking "that could be Ev0lemi!" when I saw it, and then you posted the godzilla question - i know it's a long shot - but I just had to ask.

I LOVE the new godzilla clip. I die every time they play it. Anyone find it/have it online?

I would also like to know. Anyone have it?

Ev0lemi,

I'm curious....were you at Wednesday night's game? They showed a person on the big screen (who had a touch of pink/red highlight in her hair) who resembled you. (I saw the photos you posted of yourself with some of the devils players awhile back). I remember thinking "that could be Ev0lemi!" when I saw it, and then you posted the godzilla question - i know it's a long shot - but I just had to ask.

yup, that was meeee! :D

yup, that was meeee! :D

Ha, that's funny. I ended up standing right next to you between periods on the smoking balcony.

Ha, that's funny. I ended up standing right next to you between periods on the smoking balcony.

you weren't the guy i was hitting on were you?

you weren't the guy i was hitting on were you?

Ha, nope, we didn't speak. I just overheard a couple of people talking to you about seeing you on the screen. I was the big guy in the old style jersey, overcoat and red Devils hat. You prob didn't see me, I was only there for a couple of minutes waiting on a friend.

Some guy on youtube made a reasonable fascimile.

I'm not sure which movie that clips from, but almost all of the Godzilla movies from the late 60's-70's have Godzilla doing ridiculous things. Someone could make a great music video with those. My personal favorite is Godzilla vs. Megalon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJ-g3MVuDw

Edited by NJTommo44