GDT Penguins @ Devils 7PM on MSG+, FSN-P, NHLN

BlizzardCyclone

large.png @ large.png

NHL.com Preview

After pulling last nights win out of a hat, the 2nd Place seed in the Eastern Conference, 1st Place Atlantic Division Devils take on another division rival, the Pittsburgh Penguins, tonight in a frosty Newark Prudential Center. Tonight the Devils host the Penguins on Doc Emrick night, at The Rock!

crosbysucks3.jpg

penguinssucklogo.gif

tp.jpg

Best Christmas Gift to date!

malkin.jpg

One of the most disturbing Malkin pictures EVER

malkin-pwned.jpg

amd_devils-celebrate.jpg

More of this...

alg_staal.jpg

Dont even try....

capt.c9153db8e5e245b090d06541679b6275.penguins_devils_hockey_njbk107.jpg

The Messiah

alg_devils.jpg

Get'em Zach!

sp20080324a1a.jpg

Duh.. like thisss??

njbind.jpg

The Red HOT GDT Mascot!

35373364_a07bbefac5_o.jpg

Co-GDT Mascot!

capt.0a401e50b3464c4392549dafafae2ffd.devils_penguins_hockey_pagp103.jpg

Rupp smacking a few pens around...

20080205wap_parise0205_500.jpg

Game Winning Goal!

fleury.jpg

devil_penguin2.jpg

brodeur_mask.gif

Coming Soon..... 21 Days....

The Devils will host "Mike 'Doc' Emrick Night' during their Atlantic Division contest vs. the Pittsburgh Penguins at Prudential Center on Friday, January 30 at 7:00 PM. On November 10, 2008, Emrick received the Foster Hewitt Memorial Award from the Hockey Hall of Fame for his outstanding contributions as a hockey broadcaster. The announcement was made by Devils' President/CEO/General Manager Lou Lamoriello.

"Mike Emrick is the consummate professional who is the best at what he does, and is passionate about the game of hockey. We are extremely fortunate to have Doc Emrick as our play-by-play announcer."

-Devils' President/CEO/General Manager Lou Lamoriello

doc.jpg

LETS GO DEVILS! WIN IT FOR DOC TONIGHT!! (I wonder if there will be little MSG+ logos on the shoulders of the jerseys for Doc, like on Stevens and Daneyko night... :giggle: )

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice GDT BC! :koolaid:

Some of those pictures are funny. Classic. Good going.

After last night's big win for the Devils they better look out for tonight's game vs. Pittsburgh. It is the second game of a back to back and the Devils need to keep it going. I am afraid of a let down game by the Devils tonight, but they will be aware of that and this team the way they have been playing needs to keep the foot on the pedal. I hope it does not happen as the Devils need to keep the winning streak going, play the way have been playing and don't let up.

Pittsburgh has been playing well as of late after a bad few weekes they had before the AS break that took them right out of the playoffs right now. They beat up the NYR in their last game and looks like they may have turned the corner and want to make a run. they will come out hard tonight and will play desperate hockey vs. the Devils. The Devils need to match their intensity and play their game to win their 8th game in a row. The Devils PP has to get it going when and if they get the oppurtunities. they went 1 for 1 last night in their only PP chance which was a big PPG. The PK needs to continue to play better and need to stay out of the penalty box (Holik). Clemmensen needs to continiue his solid play, as he won the last meeting at home 4-1 over Pittsburgh and to get his 22nd win of the season. It also looks like Pandolfo will be a healthy scratch for his 5th game in a row.

Tonight should be a good old division rival game in front of a good crowd on Mike "Doc" Emerick night. I hope the Devils really do something special for him like maybe put a banner for him in the rafters that he deserves.

The drive for 8-wins in a row tonight at home for the Devils.

Get the win Devils and get er done!!! :koolaid:

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/projection...e_id=2009013011

Sporting News AccuScore Projection:

Devils 2.6

Penguins 2.7

Probability of a fight: 44.3%

Devils win percentage: 47.5% (Big win 12.6%, Close win 23.4%)

Penguins win percentage: 53.5% (Big win 14.6%, Close win 25.9%)

--------------------------------------------------------

Doc Night tonight! I'll probably be in one of the accessible sections in the 100s. Hope we sell this one out.

I would love to see a Doc banner raised.. that wont happen though, at least not right now..

I was thinking the same thing. I hope they raise a banner for him someday, although doing it now would be like retiring a player's jersey while he's still there playing.

LGD!

Devils win percentage: 47.5% (Big win 12.6%, Close win 23.4%)

Penguins win percentage: 53.5% (Big win 14.6%, Close win 25.9%)

I don't know how they calculate their stats, but they SUCK even more than the Rangers.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope they raise a banner for him someday, although doing it now would be like retiring a player's jersey while he's still there playing.

LGD!

I don't know how they calculate their stats, but they SUCK even more than the Rangers.

I think it's amusing because even as the season goes on and the Devils have gotten better and better, we rarely come out ahead in the AccuScore thing. My guess is they sim it on a video game or something that is generally based on last year's team.

Oops, I started drinking at 8am with a nap in between...sometime during the day decided it was a good idea to shave my head...woke up again and opened another beer but only have 7 left. At least I'm off and can enjoy the game live instead of watching it on the DVR. Mmmm beer gotta go...

:koolaid: :koolaid: Let's Go Devils! :koolaid: :koolaid:

Oops, I started drinking at 8am with a nap in between...sometime during the day decided it was a good idea to shave my head...woke up again and opened another beer but only have 7 left. At least I'm off and can enjoy the game live instead of watching it on the DVR. Mmmm beer gotta go...

:koolaid: :koolaid: Let's Go Devils! :koolaid: :koolaid:

8am? Lol - Thats hardcorde Coors :koolaid:

Enjoy the game, steady on those 7 to last through