Official 2009 NFL Off-season Thread

MB3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Miami is probably one of the bigger rhythm markets

:rofl: those girls had 0 rhythm!

That fake punt was pretty awesome. Trapasso is easily the fastest punter I've ever seen, unless he was just running for his life, which is probably the case.

:rofl: those girls had 0 rhythm!

That fake punt was pretty awesome. Trapasso is easily the fastest punter I've ever seen, unless he was just running for his life, which is probably the case.

Yeah, I must have forgotten to comment on T-Pain & Pitbull's choice of dancing hos. Tall Pale Irish Chick had no rhythm, and the Hispanic put her arm up to reveal a sweat stain about the size of her head. That video itself is the most fail I've seen out of Miami since Dave Wannstadt in the playoffs. :P

Edited by Hi, I'm VALUE!

Yeah, I must have forgotten to comment on T-Pain & Pitbull's choice of dancing hos. Tall Pale Irish Chick had no rhythm, and the Hispanic put her arm up to reveal a sweat stain about the size of her head. That video itself is the most fail I've seen out of Miami since Dave Wannstadt in the playoffs. :P

Get the name right... it's WannSCHMUCK. I had it legally changed for him. :P

I've actually found the "lost rings" ones to be even better.... man I remember how hard I laughed when Gary Anderson missed that field goal (and Denver would have beaten them SILLY anyway)... but now watching it I feel kinda awful for Cris Carter.....

Same with those Bills teams... they should have won one of the first 2 Super Bowls :P

I've actually found the "lost rings" ones to be even better.... man I remember how hard I laughed when Gary Anderson missed that field goal (and Denver would have beaten them SILLY anyway)... but now watching it I feel kinda awful for Cris Carter.....

Same with those Bills teams... they should have won one of the first 2 Super Bowls :P

You just had to go there, didn't you? :evil:

I hated those '90's Bills teams with a raging passion, so I particularly enjoyed their Lost Rings episode. I agree with you on Cris Carter though... after watching that, I felt pretty bad for him at the end too... I think his quote was: "After that, I didn't even know if I still wanted to play football anymore... I just felt like after that, I would NEVER win".

And on a side note- Carter better damn well be in the HOF next year. I'm still trying to figure out how he didn't get in on the first ballott. After Rice, I think he was the best WR of the '80's and 90's.

Edited by MadDog2020

I hated those '90's Bills teams with a raging passion, so I particularly enjoyed their Lost Rings episode. I agree with you on Cris Carter though... after watching that, I felt pretty bad for him at the end too... I think his quote was: "After that, I didn't even know if I still wanted to play football anymore... I just felt like after that, I would NEVER win".

And on a side note- Carter better damn well be in the HOF next year. I'm still trying to figure out how he didn't get in on the first ballott. After Rice, I think he was the best WR of the '80's and 90's.

hey all he does is catch touchdowns... Buddy Ryan for ya :lol:

It amazes me that any team lead by that fool Denny Green wins 15 games.... :blink:

I did love the "Randall did so good I forgot where Brad got hurt" :lol:

I have no hate for those teams... though my dislike for the other NFC East teams they jobbed too (seeing Mark Rypien win a ring still makes me puke in my mouth :P )

hey all he does is catch touchdowns... Buddy Ryan for ya :lol:

It amazes me that any team lead by that fool Denny Green wins 15 games.... :blink:

I did love the "Randall did so good I forgot where Brad got hurt" :lol:

I have no hate for those teams... though my dislike for the other NFC East teams they jobbed too (seeing Mark Rypien win a ring still makes me puke in my mouth :P )

The Bills of the '90's are the main reason Marino never got back to a SB... losing the '92 AFC Championship game (AT HOME no less) to those fools will haunt me 'til the day I die. I only wish the Giants humiliated them too... that game was too close.

Edited by MadDog2020

You are a heck of a Dolphins fan...but Ill admit that statement is great :lol:

As for HOF receivers, Andre Reed anyone? When he retired, he was 2nd all time in receptions...its about time he gets in....and yes I agree with Carter

Hey I openly admit you had NO CHANCE in the 3rd and 4th Super Bowls B )

Ill admit that 3rd one still burns me...I mean 9 turnovers..9!?!?!..that is a friggin embarrassment...the strange thing about Super Bowl 27 is...it was 31-17 Dallas in that game and Frank Reich overthrew a wide open James Lofton on a 3rd and 10 when the Bills were starting to get momentum...and then the Bills punted instead of having the guts to go for it...and the rest is history....damn that 3rd down pass...CMON REICH

The 4th one...well thanks to Thurman..for nothing!! CMON JAMES WASHINGTON....my vivid memory of that game was calling my father in Buffalo at 11pm that night and we both said 'we surrender, we have had enough...we wanted the Bills to miss the SB, we wanted no part of a 5th straight trip :rofl:

Edited by LOTCB

Ill admit that 3rd one still burns me...I mean 9 turnovers..9!?!?!..that is a friggin embarrassment...the strange thing about Super Bowl 27 is...it was 31-17 Dallas in that game and Frank Reich overthrew a wide open James Lofton on a 3rd and 10 when the Bills were starting to get momentum...and then the Bills punted instead of having the guts to go for it...and the rest is history....damn that 3rd down pass...CMON REICH

The 4th one...well thanks to Thurman..for nothing!! CMON JAMES WASHINGTON....my vivid memory of that game was calling my father in Buffalo at 11pm that night and we both said 'we surrender, we have had enough...we wanted the Bills to miss the SB, we wanted no part of a 5th straight trip :rofl:

No chance in hell in any of the last two games :P

You are a heck of a Dolphins fan...but Ill admit that statement is great :lol:

As for HOF receivers, Andre Reed anyone? When he retired, he was 2nd all time in receptions...its about time he gets in....and yes I agree with Carter

LOL, Well I meant it bro... I wanted Thurman Thomas to get run over by a semi driven by Bryan Cox. I mean, I just couldn't stand any of them. Reed, Kelly, Smith, Talley, Ballard, Seals... I wanted those mother-fvckers to all trip and fall into a puddle of syphilis... But that being said, Andre Reed was a HOF WR and if he doesn't get in, it's a travesty. But I think he'll get in sooner rather than later.

Edited by MadDog2020

Michael Vick signed a 2-year deal with the Iggles.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938

Quarterback Michael Vick has signed a two-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles, his agent, Joel Segal, confirmed to ESPN.com.

Vick can immediately take part in preseason practices, workouts and meetings and can play in the final two preseason games.

Michael Vick signed a 2-year deal with the Iggles.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938

Yep, I saw it on CNN too http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/08/13/vick.eagles/index.html

That's interesting, I wonder what's going on with McNabb ?

I just don't get the move. McNabb had a career high in passing yards last year, so it isn't like he's washed up. Vick is only three years younger than McNabb, so it isn't like this is really a viable post-McNabb plan. The Eagles have really kinda seemed like they're eager to push McNabb out the door ASAP for a while now (like when they took a QB with their first pick in '07), and I just don't understand it. The guy has given his all the organization ever since the fans booed his draft selection, and all he gets in return is treatment like he's standing in the way of the team's plans.

I'm surprized the eagles signed vick. I thought it might be the Pats since they don't really have a back up.

No team that needs a backup now is going to sign Vick, since he's suspended till Week 6 and who knows when he'll be back in NFL shape and up to speed with everything. If anything Philly's a good spot for him because they can run the same kind of offense with him, don't need him to play right away and Kolb stinks anyway.

And not for nothing but McNabb usually gets hurt, last year was an exception so you need an insurance policy regardless.