DEVILS REFUSE TO 'DIVE' TO GAIN MAN-ADVANTAGE

Rock

Then you're watching different hockey games than I am.

Maybe I'm just watching without the rose-colored blinders on.

I have seen Parise embellish plays quite a few times this season. It's fine, pretty much everyone in the NHL does it and one would be foolish not to.

Ask any Rangers fan and he'll tell you ... Marty Brodeur is the worst diver in the history of professional sports.

Sorry, but Brodeur is probably one of the worst divers in the NHL.

I can't say he never dives but I've probably watched 99% of the games in his career, about half in person, and I can't recall any egregious dives from him.

If you've somehow missed Clarkson diving, who dives probably 1 or 2 times a game, but picked up on a Gionta dive at some point then I don't know what you're looking for when it comes to a dive.

double post but I liked klutz on the second one better....I'm not here shhhhh

Edited by Coorslight

Oh come on that isn't Clarkson diving. I mean I honestly can't think of a single time Clarkson has ever dove to try and gain a PP. You can't honestly sit there and believe that he's diving. I think we can all agree that it can't be called diving when you really are just that bad of a skater who trips over a water droplet on the ice :giggle:

It wasn't a dive, it was a wrap-around/toe drag gone horribly wrong!

I can't say he never dives but I've probably watched 99% of the games in his career, about half in person, and I can't recall any egregious dives from him.

If you've somehow missed Clarkson diving, who dives probably 1 or 2 times a game, but picked up on a Gionta dive at some point then I don't know what you're looking for when it comes to a dive.

Oh come on that isn't Clarkson diving. I mean I honestly can't think of a single time Clarkson has ever dove to try and gain a PP. You can't honestly sit there and believe that he's diving. I think we can all agree that it can't be diving when you really are just that bad of a klutz who trips over a water droplet on the ice :giggle:

Clarkson falls a fair amount on his own but he'll bump himself into guys and throw himself onto the ice, etc...

If it wasn't diving Clarkson wouldn't get up with an incredulous look at the referee on why a penalty wasn't called if he felt he fell on his own. There is a reason so many seemingly blatant committed on Clarkson aren't called and it's because the refs don't trust that Clarkson isn't diving.