610x.jpg

LANGENBRUNNER WILL SCORE

610x.jpg

DUHRRRR!

02.12.07.13.45.55.jpg

30 GOALS!

njbind.jpg

35373364_a07bbefac5_o.jpg

Coming off a win against the Thrashers, a win tonight would put the Devs in a great mood against the Rangers who got BLOWN OUT against Dallas 10-2

LETS GO DEVILS!

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with the momentum arguement, a 2 game winning streak would put us in perfect positon to Stomp the Rags when their down and really go for the juggular towards that 08-09 Atlantic Banner.

Sidney and Evgeni who?

Queen Henrik and $***Stain $cotty who?

Danny Briere who?

Kansas City Islanders??

This is our division!

Edited by Middlesex

Tonight should be sweet. Had to sell my seats though since it's AEPi conclave at Rutgers. Would have liked to buy one of the $20 autographed pucks!

Devils need to continue to play strong in the first period. You can't give teams like this a chance. As we saw with the Thrashers, getting a good lead in the first will destroy a lesser team because they lose all hope of winning. And I really think that's the key to the Devils future success. I love a comeback just as much as anyone, but jumping ahead early sets a tone for the game and it makes bad teams want to gtfo.

Los Angeles has been playing well as of late coming up with a big win in Washington on Thursday night as they are 2-1 so far on their EC road trip. Los Angeles lost to New Jersey back in LA 5-1 and hopefully New Jersey can pull off the season sweep tonight. New Jersey won last night in Atlanta 5-1 to start another winning streak and hopefully that will continue tonight on home ice.

It does look like New Jersey could be without veteran defenseman Colin White who may have a broken left hand suffered last night in the 1st period vs. Atlanta on a wrist shot taken my Schneider. Jay Leach will take White's place in the line up if he cannot go. Clemmensen needs to bounce back with a win tonight after a bad game by the team and him in his last outing vs. Washington on Tuesday night. Los Angeles will be ready for this game and New Jersey cannot take this team lightly. The PK needs to keep it going and they need to stay out of the penalty box. Last night they gave seven PP to Atlanta and they cannot do that tonight with this LA team. The PP needs to get going as well and score on the oppurtunities with the man advantage.

hnh3.jpg

Tonight is "Mystery Puck" night.

http://devils.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...ge&id=29567

Stop by the American Heart Association table on the main concourse to purchase Devils Mystery Pucks. Each puck will be autographed by a Devils player, but you won't know who signed yours until you open the wrapped puck! There will be a total of 500 signed pucks available for $20. Net proceeds from the Mystery Pucks will benefit the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women movement. Should be a good crowd and game tonight at the Prudential Center.

Kings-Devils Preview

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/preview?gameId=290207011

The New Jersey Devils are one of the hottest teams in the NHL, but that might not matter to the Los Angeles Kings.

The Devils look to build off their most recent victory while trying to prevent the surging Kings from upsetting another of the Eastern Conference's top teams Saturday night at the Prudential Center.

Three nights after having its eight-game winning streak snapped with a 5-2 home loss to Washington, New Jersey (33-16-3) won 5-1 at Atlanta on Friday -- its 10th victory in 12 games.

Now, the Atlantic Division-leading Devils open a five-game stretch at the Prudential Center, where they have played only four times since the New Year.

New Jersey could face a stiff challenge against Los Angeles (22-21-7), which has two of the first three contests on its five-game road trip, and five of six overall.

Get the win Devils and get er done! :koolaid:

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

I guarentee I get a Brookbank puck. fvcking guarentee it.

TG stated in the blog there won't be any Brookbank pucks. You'll get Jay Leach instead :giggle:

Each player is supposed to have signed the same amount of pucks. It's too bad they only have 500, the Devils must have thought this wouldn't sell very well but from the demand here and in other places they could have sold at least a thousand easy, especially since there's no purchase limit.

I actually would have gotten one myself, if I went to weekend games. I usually don't since the train times don't synch up well (I have an hour layover in Newark), but I'll make my first exception to that rule next Sunday :evil: