Invade the Island!

njdevil26

I'm not trying to get into a pissing match over something so silly, however, I fail to see where you pointed out any flaw in my logic.

Both the Islanders and Devils have attendance problems, so taking cheap shots at the last place Islanders for not filling up is kinda lame.

I'm off to the game. Let go Devils!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both the Islanders and Devils have attendance problems, so taking cheap shots at the last place Islanders for not filling up is kinda lame.

I'm off to the game. Let go Devils!

If you followed the thread, you would've noticed I didn't point out any attendance issues. I just said Nassau is not an intimidating place to see a game, which is a fact.

Have fun.

I was at the last Devils/Isles game at the Coliseum last month and there was a good chunk of Devil fans taking up Loudville, jerseys and all. Not sure how they got there but I'm pretty sure it was a bunch of the 232/233 guys. I was only a couple sections away. They even got some pretty loud Let's go Devils chants going.

I also understand that theres a deal where u can go on ticketmaster and get two isles tickets to any home game for 20 dollars total if u enter the code "tuscan" .. two tix for twenty bux is rad. we should spread the word and see how many devs fans we can get in there next saturday

thanks for the tip....picked up two $120 seats for $60 each with the "tuscan" code. :boogie:

Hopefully have a good showing of Devs fans on the Island.

Most hillarious Coliseum moment for me... I saw the Isles host Montreal and in the 2nd period a fight broke out between Brendan Witt and Mike Komesarek. All of the Islanders fans in the arena started chanting "U-S-A! U-S-A!" in support of Brendan Witt who was born in Humbolt, Saskatchewan against Komesarek who is from Long Island.

Most hillarious Coliseum moment for me... I saw the Isles host Montreal and in the 2nd period a fight broke out between Brendan Witt and Mike Komesarek. All of the Islanders fans in the arena started chanting "U-S-A! U-S-A!" in support of Brendan Witt who was born in Humbolt, Saskatchewan against Komesarek who is from Long Island.

That perfectly illustrates why it's so dumb to chant U-S-A! U-S-A! at games against the Canadiens ar any other Canadian team. More than half the players on all the U.S. teams are from Canada or somewhere else.

Neither is our house. Don't throw stones.

Once again, I never said anything about the Isles attendance nor did I say anything about the Rock being an intimidating place for opposing fans. Reading comprehension is my friend.

That being said, I fully plan on taking advantage of this ticket offer and seeing the Devs in the Mausoleum.

If you guys are interested in helping the Isles get a new arena:

Isles fans are attempting a white out - the crowd wears all white as a form of protest. The exact wording:

isles devils game on the 21 me and others are trying to make the gm a white out so bring your white jerseys,t-shirts and spread the word out to every one that you know that is going and most importantly KATE MURRAY, Slogans would be nice on a T-shirt or a sign (NO LIGHTHOUSE=NO VOTES) if some of you would be nice to buy cheap T-shirts and just hand them out to other fans at the gm that didnt get the word pass to that would be awesome.

You guys may be Devil fans, but I figure maybe we can make this a bi-team protest. Help us get a new arena! Wear white, even if it's Devils!

Edited by matcat1116

If you guys are interested in helping the Isles get a new arena:

Isles fans are attempting a white out - the crowd wears all white as a form of protest. The exact wording:

isles devils game on the 21 me and others are trying to make the gm a white out so bring your white jerseys,t-shirts and spread the word out to every one that you know that is going and most importantly KATE MURRAY, Slogans would be nice on a T-shirt or a sign (NO LIGHTHOUSE=NO VOTES) if some of you would be nice to buy cheap T-shirts and just hand them out to other fans at the gm that didnt get the word pass to that would be awesome.

You guys may be Devil fans, but I figure maybe we can make this a bi-team protest. Help us get a new arena! Wear white, even if it's Devils!

I'll be wearing a white Parise jersey. Does that count?

I wish I could go, but I have no way of getting there. Going from Westfield to Newark to NY Penn to the LIRR where I'd have to switch trains somewhere and then take a bus to the arena is too much of a bitch. 4 more months and I can drive... fvck me.

I actually want to do this, I hope I'm not working. I fear I am, though. Also, I doubt I can talk any of my friends into going to Long Island for a game.

Let's get a big group together. Me and Amy are going . Crasher is looking for someone to go with. Theres deals for half off seats. 2 lower level tix for 50$ total. Lot's of deals.

Also here's a question. So we can plan this ... anyone know how much it costs to drive from Clark NJ to Uniondale NY? Don't worry about gas. I mean bridge, tunnels, parking at the arena...

Let's get a big group together. Me and Amy are going . Crasher is looking for someone to go with. Theres deals for half off seats. 2 lower level tix for 50$ total. Lot's of deals.

Also here's a question. So we can plan this ... anyone know how much it costs to drive from Clark NJ to Uniondale NY? Don't worry about gas. I mean bridge, tunnels, parking at the arena...

Man, I would've DEFINITELY been in on this, but I'm going up to Boston next weekend to visit my sister.

Just ordered my two tickets. It will be my first time going to a game on the Island. Not sure where I am sitting yet, all I got was a confirmation number so I am assuming they will e-mail me the tickets or further instructions soon?

Did you do the fondue package? Or the Tuscan deal?

I went on ticketmaster and got four 30$ seats for 15$ each with the tuscan thing. Just printed the tix out.