Invade the Island!

njdevil26

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you do the fondue package? Or the Tuscan deal?

I went on ticketmaster and got four 30$ seats for 15$ each with the tuscan thing. Just printed the tix out.

I did the fondue package. All I got was a confirmation number on my screen after giving them my info, then I got an e-mail that just contained my confirmation number with no further instructions. I was hoping they would send the tickets via e-mail or something, but still nothing but that original e-mail. Anyone have any idea what I should do?

Nice, Pops has been talking about heading to the Mausoleum for a while now, and I've never been. He likes it for some reason, which I don't get because he's a Rags fan. Good memories from going there with friends in the 80's and hopping on the Isles bandwagon, I guess. This deal is too good for us to pass up.

On the fence about wearing white, however. Part of me would rather see the Isles disappear than get a new arena, then I think no, they're historically significant, then I think fvck that, they've pissed that away the past two decades...

On the fence about wearing white, however. Part of me would rather see the Isles disappear than get a new arena, then I think no, they're historically significant, then I think fvck that, they've pissed that away the past two decades...

eff wearing white dude, rock your red so that the legions of devil fans will stand out from the isles fans wearing white

Okay next step.

I will be planning on getting to the parking lot to tailgate around 4pm at the latest.

Since they don't charge for parking until 5, it's a reason to get there early to tailgate.

Anyone that wants to meet up and have some beers and food with me and my three friends are definitely welcome!!!!!!

PM me or something to talk about it!

FYI -- any orders placed through the NYI-Can Do promotion will be left for you to pick up at Will Call. I got a phone call from them today.

So, who wants to meet up and have a little tailgate?

Hmm, I responded to the rep who gave me my confirmation code via e-mail, asking about whether they send the tickets electronically or if I have to pick them up at the box office, and he said that the tickets would be mailed to my house. I guess I should wait and see what happens.

Edited by thefiestygoat

FYI -- any orders placed through the NYI-Can Do promotion will be left for you to pick up at Will Call. I got a phone call from them today.

So, who wants to meet up and have a little tailgate?

We will be getting there early to tailgate if you would like to join!

See if you can get a buddy to go to the game. Go to ticketmaster and get the 30$ t ickets and enter TUSCAN in the promo box. They will end up being 15 each and 20 with the charges. So 40$ for two tickets. LESS than what you'd pay for the game. Then hop over to Montclair Saturday morning. And you don't have to drive!

• 2 weeks later...

Going again on Saturday!

Ticketmaster will take 50% off of all tickets.

In the promotional code section select your tickets, price range, then enter "tuscan" in the box. 50% off! You can sit on the glass for 60 bux per seat. Let me know who's going! Tailgate!