Anyone else not really feeling Clemmer?

Blown01NJ

I mean yea hes not bad, but hes not great. Weekes is just as good if not better IMO. They have both let some bad goals through but everyone stroking Clemmensens jock is really annoying. I wish Weekes would have gotten more playing time. Clemmer got lucky so many times and he NEVER admits when he messes up. Hes so immodest, its irritating. Weekes is just a positive guy and a much more humble person.

Against the Sharks there were at LEAST 2 goals that shouldnt have gone. I cant remember which game it was but a couple weeks ago Clemmer gave up 3 terrible goals and screwed up behind the net and when the Devils offense bailed him out AGAIN, he cant even say "Yea I made a mistake."

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. There are throngs of people here that continue to claim that Weekes >>>> Clemmensen and that Scott is satan incarnate. I try to ignore them.

You claim that Scott didn't say he made a mistake playing the puck. Did you want him to take out a full page ad in the paper? How do you know he didn't go into the locker room and say "that one's on me"?

Clemmensen has a 2.31 GAA, which is only behind Mason, Thomas, Hillier and Backstrom for goalies with 30+ games, so the "bailing out AGAIN" emphasis seems misplaced.

Yes. There are throngs of people here that continue to claim that Weekes >>>> Clemmensen and that Scott is satan incarnate. I try to ignore them.

You claim that Scott didn't say he made a mistake playing the puck. Did you want him to take out a full page ad in the paper? How do you know he didn't go into the locker room and say "that one's on me"?

Clemmensen has a 2.31 GAA, which is only behind Mason, Thomas, Hillier and Backstrom for goalies with 30+ games, so the "bailing out AGAIN" emphasis seems misplaced.

I claim that because I watch the games and I watch all of his arrogant interviews. Hes just not a humble guy. All he ever says is "I knew I could do it I just never got a chance" How about being grateful oure even here?

I claim that because I watch the games and I watch all of his arrogant interviews. Hes just not a humble guy. All he ever says is "I knew I could do it I just never got a chance" How about being grateful oure even here?

I don't know the guy. Never met him. Don't think you can judge someone based solely on snippets of interviews. But if you can, kudos to ya. But I've liked Clemmensen for a long time, and it's stuff like this that made me like him:

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;hl=clemmensen

I don't know the guy. Never met him. Don't think you can judge someone based solely on snippets of interviews. But if you can, kudos to ya. But I've liked Clemmensen for a long time, and it's stuff like this that made me like him:

Oh wow look at that Clemmer almost puts another one in from behind his own net. :rolleyes:

Im also not trying to be a jerk but I read nothing in that thread that made me like him.

I love the tentacles.

What's the reference Im missing here?

No reference. I was just giving my opinion on calamari.

As far as your comment on Clemmensen, I'm definitely "feelin" him. The team is one of the best in the NHL with him in goal. He has stopped 92% of the shots. If you're waiting for walking on water, well, good luck with that.

Im also not trying to be a jerk but I read nothing in that thread that made me like him.

Welcome.

No offense.

Take a second to actually READ the board regarding the topic you posted and you'll probably get the sarcasm.