Anyone else not really feeling Clemmer?

Blown01NJ

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think people have to stop complaining that the Devils backup goalie is winning us ugly games. If you care to pay attention, elite goalie Evgeni Nabokov was in that game and gave up 6 goals. We're winning, and when Marty comes back, hopefully everyone will stop complaining.

I'm not really a calamari fan. IMO, it has every bit the consistency and flavor of rubber.

Then you've never had good calamari. A lot of places offer it on the menu but I've had a lot of crap. Next time you are at an authentic family owned Italian restaurant either in NYC or North Jersey, give it a try. I think you'll like it. Definitely don't get it at Olive Garden (EWWW) or Carabba's or a place like that.

Then you've never had good calamari. A lot of places offer it on the menu but I've had a lot of crap. Next time you are at an authentic family owned Italian restaurant either in NYC or North Jersey, give it a try. I think you'll like it. Definitely don't get it at Olive Garden (EWWW) or Carabba's or a place like that.

Olive Garden makes a mockery of true Italians.

Don't get me started on the Olive Garden. Naked chicks serving unlimited breadsticks and salad couldn't get me in there.

Thank you. I'm 100% Italian and HATE HATE HATE Olive Garden. The pansies out at Albright that are from PA treat that place like heaven. GROSS.

I'm hlaf-Italian, but I might as well be full since I only see my Italian family. Anyone who has ever had an Italian grandmother cook for them knows that Olive Garden is sh!t.

K... so what's it supposed to taste like?