Anyone else not really feeling Clemmer?

Blown01NJ

Cause you started the calamari comments? :P

Successful hijack!!!

Anyway.

The reason I started the hijack is because like previous statements by our friends here; Every time the Devils lose it becomes a Clemmer bashfest... I wish people would have more faith in Clemmer...

Bottom line; Scott Clemmensen is a career backup goalie. The fact that he is 25-12-1 this year says alot about our team and the fact that Clemmensen was capable of keeping the Devils afloat until Marty gets back. I don't care if he loses every game until Marty gets back from now until then, I'm happy with the job he did this year and I hope some team gives him some cash and some playing time this coming off-season or at the deadline.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Successful hijack!!!

Anyway.

The reason I started the hijack is because like previous statements by our friends here; Every time the Devils lose it becomes a Clemmer bashfest... I wish people would have more faith in Clemmer...

Bottom line; Scott Clemmensen is a career backup goalie. The fact that he is 25-12-1 this year says alot about our team and the fact that Clemmensen was capable of keeping the Devils afloat until Marty gets back. I don't care if he loses every game until Marty gets back from now until then, I'm happy with the job he did this year and I hope some team gives him some cash and some playing time this coming off-season or at the deadline.

To sum up my feelings about this thread:

<3 This team

<3 Clemmers

<3 Calamari

</3 Olive Garden :puke:

Successful hijack!!!

Anyway.

Actually I started this thread before the loss, as if it mattered.

Successful hijack!!!

Anyway.

Well, thanks for clearing that up, Andrew. I understand now. Because someone disagrees with you -- you wish everyone would be just like you and "have faith in Clemmer" -- you're going to act like a 12 year old and throw an online equivalent of a temper tantrum. Got it.

Oh, and it means a lot having my signature ragged on by someone with a "game card" in his signature block. GTFU.

- Jeff

Well, thanks for clearing that up, Andrew. I understand now. Because someone disagrees with you -- you wish everyone would be just like you and "have faith in Clemmer" -- you're going to act like a 12 year old and throw an online equivalent of a temper tantrum. Got it.

Oh, and it means a lot having my signature ragged on by someone with a "game card" in his signature block. GTFU.

- Jeff

You being serious? Yeah I'm the only one with a gamer card... Sorry we are all on an online league team together...

Why do people have to try to be tough on the internet... geez...

- Jeff

Scott Clemmensen was a great sign by Lou and also has been a tremendous asset on and off the ice in regards to his persona with the media and fans.

Dev fan here for a long time, that includes many of us pre-Marty when the years were long and just plain out sucked but it was still a NJ TEAM! For all the young NJ kids here who grew up with dad or mom's tickets at the CAA you know nothing about just simply making the playoffs for the first time!

Grow up children, understand that Lou will not live forever to plug holes and build competitive teams year in and year out. Clemmensem is a solid goalie that has talent and to call this guy out is f'in riduculous!

No wonder Rag and Phillthy fans have ammo to throw, because of bs like this sh^t thread!

Scott Clemmensen was a great sign by Lou and also has been a tremendous asset on and off the ice in regards to his persona with the media and fans.

Dev fan here for a long time, that includes many of us pre-Marty when the years were long and just plain out sucked but it was still a NJ TEAM! For all the young NJ kids here who grew up with dad or mom's tickets at the CAA you know nothing about just simply making the playoffs for the first time!

Grow up children, understand that Lou will not live forever to plug holes and build competitive teams year in and year out. Clemmensem is a solid goalie that has talent and to call this guy out is f'in riduculous!

No wonder Rag and Phillthy fans have ammo to throw, because of bs like this sh^t thread!

Thank you. I have been pro-Clemmer all along. When Marty went down I was lobbying for NO GOALIE TRADE. I'll admit I was thrown off by the chance that Weekes seemingly never got. But Clemmer has been great. It's a team effort. Some of the games he is off and gives up four or five the offense steps up and does a great job to win. I love the team right now.

- Jeff

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/25-annoying-th...080711033596074

I ragged on Clemmer earlier this year. That said, he's won more games than he's lost, and, at least statistically, he has had the best season of any Devils goalie not wearing number 30. I'm not saying he's been better than some of the earlier guys, I'm too young to have seen them, but we've been spoiled for awhile and Clemmer's been damn good. We lost our franchise player and we're running away with one of the best divisions in the NHL. Give credit where it's due.

- Jeff

You're an embarrassment to Devils fans from Brooklyn.

You're an embarrassment to Devils fans from Brooklyn.

Because? Perhaps it's because I have "kitten up my ass"?

It's embarrassing trying to talk hockey with a bunch of juveniles more interested in showing how cool they are and how they know more about what conversations are acceptable in a forum than actually talking hockey.

Maybe Andrew and his fellow seafood aficionados can tell me why they couldn't just ignore this thread if it bothered them so much rather than interjecting their asinine comments into other people's conversations?

And finally, who's being "tough on the internet". A bunch of passive-aggressive self appointed topic police, or me, for calling them on it?

- Jeff

It's embarrassing trying to talk hockey with a bunch of juveniles more interested in showing how cool they are and how they know more about what conversations are acceptable in a forum than actually talking hockey.

Maybe Andrew and his fellow seafood aficionados can tell me why they couldn't just ignore this thread if it bothered them so much rather than interjecting their asinine comments into other people's conversations?

And finally, who's being "tough on the internet". A bunch of passive-aggressive self appointed topic police, or me, for calling them on it?

- Jeff

Can you stop talking about me? Kthanks.

No reference you are missing. Just talking about something else. The Clemmer topic has been beaten to death EVERY day on this board. I don't care if the Devils win 3-0 or 6-5. They are wins. Clemmer is 24-11-1. He's A okay in my book.

OMG....ANOTHER calamari thread? Jeeez....

:rolleyes:

- Jeff

And we're supposed to care what you think because?

Dude it's a lot more mature gently veering the thread off topic (which guess what, happens a lot on most message boards) than you calling another poster names just because you might have an issue with him off the board.

At least he didn't call the original topic starter names...and really that is probably a flamer to begin with. I mean a guy that just posts to bash Clemmensen with a screename like Blownin01 or whatever it is, clearly a guy just here to start trouble.