Anyone else not really feeling Clemmer?

Blown01NJ

And we're supposed to care what you think because?

Dude it's a lot more mature gently veering the thread off topic (which guess what, happens a lot on most message boards) than you calling another poster names just because you might have an issue with him off the board.

At least he didn't call the original topic starter names...and really that is probably a flamer to begin with. I mean a guy that just posts to bash Clemmensen with a screename like Blownin01 or whatever it is, clearly a guy just here to start trouble.

I don't even know who he is. Kind of came out of left field...

Anyway, Thanks.

Threads get hijacked all the time..

There wasn't one bit of negativity in here until he showed up.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know who he is. Kind of came out of left field...

Anyway, Thanks.

Threads get hijacked all the time..

There wasn't one bit of negativity in here until he showed up.

No negativity, huh? Someone posts a thread on a topic you deem "beaten to death" and you give him grief. That's not negativity?

I see a thread I want to read on the topic of our goalie, and I have to read pages of crap you and your buddies post because you don't think the topic is worthy of discussion? That's not negativity?

Perhaps you could shake yourself out of your egocentric worldview for a minute or two and see someone else's side of this. How you became the arbiter of what's "beaten to death" or what other people can discuss free from your chaff is beyond me.

- Jeff

Holy crap shut up...

Maybe because you're the ONLY one that decided to weigh in and be an absolute d!ck on the subject may be a little proof that you're the only one who has a problem with anything that's going on here...

There were a couple conversations here about different things. You're the only that's had a problem.

So really, if you have a subject you'd like to talk about, please go make a thread about it... and I promise you I won't go into it and ruin your day. Jackass.

Holy crap shut up...

Maybe because you're the ONLY one that decided to weigh in and be an absolute d!ck on the subject may be a little proof that you're the only one who has a problem with anything that's going on here...

There were a couple conversations here about different things. You're the only that's had a problem.

So really, if you have a subject you'd like to talk about, please go make a thread about it... and I promise you I won't go into it and ruin your day. Jackass.

Jackass? Nice.

I suppose if you have nothing intelligent to say, you can revert to name calling, spewing crap about calamari, or writing a derivative column for some bs hockey website.

Jackass? Nice.

I suppose if you have nothing intelligent to say, you can revert to name calling, spewing crap about calamari, or writing a derivative column for some bs hockey website.

I like calamari, which I think is made of squid rather than octopus, better than jsonnabend.

Jackass? Nice.

So since you ran out of intelligent things to say you attack my writing? You know I've never had someone on the INTERNET make me lose my temper. But you're pretty darn close.

So since you ran out of intelligent things to say you attack my writing? You know I've never had someone on the INTERNET make me lose my temper. But you're pretty darn close.

What, and calling me a jackass was supposed to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

You and your little friends should GTFU and stop treating the forum like some junior high school lunchroom clique. If someone posts on a topic you don't like, ignore it, don't interject your crassly egocentric self in the middle just to hear yourself talk.

- Jeff

What, and calling me a jackass was supposed to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

You and your little friends should GTFU and stop treating the forum like some junior high school lunchroom clique. If someone posts on a topic you don't like, ignore it, don't interject your crassly egocentric self in the middle just to hear yourself talk.

- Jeff

Are you not the guy who compared a forum to a lunch room? :rolleyes:

Here's a better idea. Be the more mature one and not get the last word/reply in. The more you reply, the more he will.

This isn't my fight, but I refuse to be mature