devils pick and win contest site

rcarlsen

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a tile for Fan Appreciation game.

I've got a bigger complaint, I just did a scratch off and got 3 signed Parise allstar jerseys which is an instant winner. I hit the continue button after starring at it forever because I couldn't believe I really won and it took me to the tile page and gave me a L for a tile. Bull$hit

I've got a bigger complaint, I just did a scratch off and got 3 signed Parise allstar jerseys which is an instant winner. I hit the continue button after starring at it forever because I couldn't believe I really won and it took me to the tile page and gave me a L for a tile. Bull$hit

The Parise All Star Jersey isn't an instant win prize. When you get three of them on the scratch off card, you win a tile towards getting the jersey, not the actual jersey.

The Parise All Star Jersey isn't an instant win prize. When you get three of them on the scratch off card, you win a tile towards getting the jersey, not the actual jersey.

I got this too... I got the letter "E" for the team signed sweater... So you can bet your bottom dollar I won't win this, or a sweatshirt, or pass go and collect $200.00. I hate to gamble. Went to Las Vegas for my honeymoon and didn't gamble a penny.

I disagree, there are instant win prizes ( if you get 3 of any 1 item in the scratch off ) and there are prizes with letters collected. I got 3 signed Parise Jerseys symbols. I got a L letter too. Here are the different prizes, I got screwed!!!

Collect and Win Prizes include:

Devils jersey autographed by the team

All Star jersey autographed by Zach Parise

Hockey stick autographed by Zach Parise

4 lower level tickets to the April 11, 2009 Fan Appreciation Day game

Instant Win Prizes include:

25 Autographed Zach Parise jerseys

25 Autographed Devils pucks

25 Autographed mini sticks

25 Devils short sleeve t-shirts

25 Devils long sleeve t-shirts

25 Devils sweatshirts

25 Devils knit hats

25 Devils baseball hats

Same thing happened to me. I was so pissed when I found out it wasn't an instant win prize.

I disagree, there are instant win prizes ( if you get 3 of any 1 item in the scratch off ) and there are prizes with letters collected. I got 3 signed Parise Jerseys symbols. I got a L letter too. Here are the different prizes, I got screwed!!!

Collect and Win Prizes include:

Devils jersey autographed by the team

All Star jersey autographed by Zach Parise

Hockey stick autographed by Zach Parise

4 lower level tickets to the April 11, 2009 Fan Appreciation Day game

Instant Win Prizes include:

25 Autographed Zach Parise jerseys

25 Autographed Devils pucks

25 Autographed mini sticks

25 Devils short sleeve t-shirts

25 Devils long sleeve t-shirts

25 Devils sweatshirts

25 Devils knit hats

25 Devils baseball hats

Yes, you can instantly win a Parise jersey, but it is not an All Star Jersey. So if you uncovered 3 spaces on your scratch card that said Parise All Star Jersey, that just meant you earned the letter towards winning the jersey, not the actual jersey.

The first card I scratched off, I uncovered three "4 Tickets to Fan Appreciation Day Game" spaces. This did not mean I won the tickets, I simply won a letter towards earning the tickets.

Same thing happened to me. I was so pissed when I found out it wasn't an instant win prize.

Yeah, I thought I won the tickets to Fan Appreciation Day on my first play and was so disappointed when I realized that all I got was a stupid letter to try to spell out "FANTIX."