1. 1. Renney or Sather???

• Renney, your system sucks
    • Sather, your acquisitions are brutal
    • Both are losers and should be gone
    • Gomez, you cost the coach's job again
    • Drury, lousy captain fails to deliver the message
    • Lundqvist, you failure at making saves cost Tom the job
    • All of the above

I would've gone for a most of the above. I don't think Renny deserved what he got the system he used sucked, but it was used to tried to float a ship that had a hole in the bottom. Renny used a high offense system when he had Jagr-Nylander-Straka because he had a top line that, you know ... produced offense. this year he had garbage to work with. and also Henrik was the only reason they had the division for so long and without him they are planning their their tee times for the summer already with the islanders. Other than that though they all get some credit, sather more than anyone and thats why i voted him.

Btw I think it's hillarious that the last, what? 3? 4 seasons that Gomez has been on a team they have fired their coach??? That guy may be the best coach killer in the league, bar none.

Wow, another Rangers thread. :doh1:

Voted for Sather but should be all the above.

With the obsession of the Rangers here they maybe a lot more as each day passes this week. I am sure there will me more news on the hiring of Tortorella, Avery, Gomez, Lundqvist etc. Pretty soon the Rangers fans will be coming here because there is more about the Rangers here than on a Rangers board.

More Devils news would be a lot better to talk about like the return of Martin Brodeur.

I pray, O Lord, that us Devils fans show compassion and restraint during these chaotic times for the Rangers organization.

Let us not gloat at their woe.

Let us rise up and be the better breed of hockey fan, O Lord.

Let us remember: "What would Chico Resch do?"

And everyone said: Amen.

Voted for Sather but should be all the above.

Then why didn't you vote all of the above?

Remember a few years ago when DM turned this into a Rangers site for April Fool's Day? Yeah, he should totally do that again.

Or maybe turn this into a Devils site!

Oh wait...

Remember a few years ago when DM turned this into a Rangers site for April Fool's Day? Yeah, he should totally do that again.

Wow :lol: . Yes that was classic.

With Renney gone now, I see the Rags falling even further out of the race and they will finish in the last in the Atlantic... not including the piss poor Isles, but I guess I should put off the smack for a little since we lost 4-0. :huh:

With Renney gone now, I see the Rags falling even further out of the race and they will finish in the last in the Atlantic... not including the piss poor Isles, but I guess I should put off the smack for a little since we lost 4-0. :huh:

I don't know. Renney is a good coach who did a lot of good things for the Rags, but the team simply stopped working for him. While the roster is extremely poorly assembled, there is still enough talent there to be a playoff team. As has been well documented here today, Torts is an ass-kicker, and that's exactly what this lackadaisical squad needs. I say they get the 6 seed, and might even muster enough balls to win a series (not if it's against us though, obviously).

Long story short, Torts strikes me as the perfect short-term answer for the Rangers. But, in true Rangers form, they'll screw up by using him as a long-term solution.

I thought this was a Devils board?

Hell

The name says it all, this is an open forum for anything affecting the hockey world." :noclue:

With the obsession of the Rangers here they maybe a lot more as each day passes this week. I am sure there will me more news on the hiring of Tortorella, Avery, Gomez, Lundqvist etc. Pretty soon the Rangers fans will be coming here because there is more about the Rangers here than on a Rangers board.

More Devils news would be a lot better to talk about like the return of Martin Brodeur.

Marty Likely To Return Over Weekend

Brodeur: "I'm ready to play"

Brodeur skipping trip to Long Island, feels "no pain"

Sutter: Devils won't change when Brodeur returns

Not enough?