Martin Brodeur: Lou Lamoriello will make right moves for New Jersey De

SC Devs Fan

Martin Brodeur: Lou Lamoriello will make right moves for New Jersey Devils at trade deadline

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2009/03...ill_make_r.html

Q. From your perspective, being out for so long, seeing the team from an outside perspective, is there an area you would like to see addressed, or do you not want to upset any kind of chemistry?

MARTIN BRODEUR: I think we've answered a lot of different things in the off-season with getting some size in Bobby Holik, Brian Rolston, Bryce Salvador. In the middle of the season added Brendan Shanahan for some depth and size also. So we did do a lot of tweaking during the off-season that came to the reason why we're having a successful season. The emergence of Zach Parise makes a big difference.

I don't know what the answer to that is. I think Lou is going to make the right decision. He always does. We definitely feel we have a great opportunity to do well. Still a lot of games to go, but we feel good about our situation. So sometimes, you know, you'll make the decision if we need somebody or not.

Martin Brodeur: Lou Lamoriello will make right moves for New Jersey Devils at trade deadline

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2009/03...ill_make_r.html

Q. From your perspective, being out for so long, seeing the team from an outside perspective, is there an area you would like to see addressed, or do you not want to upset any kind of chemistry?

MARTIN BRODEUR: I think we've answered a lot of different things in the off-season with getting some size in Bobby Holik, Brian Rolston, Bryce Salvador. In the middle of the season added Brendan Shanahan for some depth and size also. So we did do a lot of tweaking during the off-season that came to the reason why we're having a successful season. The emergence of Zach Parise makes a big difference.

I don't know what the answer to that is. I think Lou is going to make the right decision. He always does. We definitely feel we have a great opportunity to do well. Still a lot of games to go, but we feel good about our situation. So sometimes, you know, you'll make the decision if we need somebody or not.

Fantastic Read, thanks for the link.

Scoops