Fanatasy Baseball...

redruM

Well I'm not running an NJDevs only league but I do have a league with 6 teams in it so if somewhere in the 4-10 range of NJDevs people wanted to play they could play there. We're doing on online Yahoo draft but the date isn't set in stone yet as I wait to hear what works for people.

Well I'm not running an NJDevs only league but I do have a league with 6 teams in it so if somewhere in the 4-10 range of NJDevs people wanted to play they could play there. We're doing on online Yahoo draft but the date isn't set in stone yet as I wait to hear what works for people.

that works for me...

can you give me the details...

Setting Value

League ID#: 115598

League Name: A.L. Anonymous

Password: leaky

That's the info. Draft day isn't staying at that time and I'm looking for something to replace K/BB for pitchers since that was too volatile from week to week and start to start.

• 3 weeks later...
damn D731 how come no word on the draft? dont get me wrong the team that the 'computer' drafted is great but i didn't know there was a draft.. nothing was posted here and i rarely check yahoo sports

I sent out multiple emails to everyone. What email address does your Yahoo link to?

Hey devils731@rocketmail.com,

This note is being sent to remind you that your team in league A.L. Anonymous(115598) is scheduled to take part in a live online draft on Fri Mar 27 03:30pm PDT.

In order to participate in the live draft, you must have Flash installed and enabled on your browser. If you are unsure about your settings, please test your system before the draft begins.

Additionally, please remember that all league information including league members, draft order and player ranking information can only be edited until approximately one hour before the draft begins. After this deadline passes, the information locks and cannot be changed.

Good luck. Thanks for playing.

--Fantasy Baseball Commissioner

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1

Hey devils731@rocketmail.com,

You have just been sent the following note from Cream Pie Guys () in the Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball league named A.L. Anonymous (115598)...

Just a reminder, the draft is taking place at 6:30 EST tomorrow, Friday.

Sorry, I didn't think to post it here, I really just did the emails and thought I had it covered. Don't forget to set your roster for next week by Sunday night as well. Luckily in small league the computer drafts are pretty solid since everyone gets pretty good players in a 10 team draft.