GDT: Chicago @ Devils- Chasing History Version: Marty goes for 552&#33

MadDog2020

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"COUNTDOWN TO CHASING HISTORY" - #552

Tonight is Brodeur's night and it may finally come. Should be an emotional exciting night if Brodeur and the Devils win their 10th straight home game @ the Prudential Center.

Chicago is at New Jersey where all eyes will be watching this game tonight as history can be made in the NHL. Martin Brodeur is "Chasing History" and with a win tonight on home ice, he will win #552 and break the all-time wins record in the NHL by a goaltender. Right now he is tied with Patrick Roy @ #551, which Brodeur tied Roy on Saturday night with a 3-1 win over Montreal. Tonight could be history making with a New Jersey win on home ice, where they have won a franchise record 9-straight at home in the Prudential Center. New Jersey looks for their 10th in a row at home and Brodeur getting the all-time wins record. Chicago lost a bad game to the Islanders on Sunday and hopefully they will continue that trend tonight in New Jersey.

Tonight may also be a special night for Patrick Elias (701 pts.), if he gets one more point that will move him past John MacLean for the all-time franchise leading Devils scorer with 702 pts..

Brodeur tying Roy with #551 @ Montreal, looks for #552 and the record tonight vs. Chicago.

mart_80355.jpg

Get the win Devils and get er done! :koolaid:

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

Brodeur's 9th game back (7-1-0) and looking for the ultimate win #552.

Martin-Brodeur---Portrait-Plus-2004-Photofile-Photograph-C12188818.jpeg

h042102A.jpg

GDT: Devils Mascot.

njbind.jpg

35373364_a07bbefac5_o.jpg

Yeah, I was pretty surprised it took this long.

Same here, but I don't have great luck with GDTs so I figured I'd leave it to the professionals today.

-----------------------------------------------

Sporting News AccuScore Projection:

Devils 3.1

Blackhawks 3

Probability of a fight: 35.4%

Devils win percentage: 50.1% (Big win 17.7%; Close win 22.1%)

Blackhawks win percentage: 49.9% (Big win 15.6%; Close win 22.3%)

Same here, but I don't have great luck with GDTs so I figured I'd leave it to the professionals today.

Devils 3.1

Blackhawks 3

Can you stop posting the NHL 94 accuscore? It really pisses me off that we lose/barely win every game :P

Didn't want to make another one after making the last one for the record tying game in Montreal GDT for Brodeur. :P

You shoulda! Gotta keep the luck flowing!

Can you stop posting the NHL 94 accuscore? It really pisses me off that we lose/barely win every game :P

Hey, when things are going well, you don't change a damn thing. AccuScore stays. It's kind of amusing now, if you laugh at it instead of get pissed at it.

Devils 3.1

Blackhawks 3

.1 goals more than the other team! Awesome!

Same here, but I don't have great luck with GDTs so I figured I'd leave it to the professionals today.-----------------------------------------------

Devils 3.1

Blackhawks 3

I've only done one this year- the Vancouver game. The results in that one were good, so I figured I'd try it again. :P

Yeah I was going to do the GDT for today, but MD2020 beat me to it while I was making it, so I just added mine to his. :evil:

It has been nice this season going 7-0 on the GDT so far.

Yeah I was going to do the GDT for today, but MD2020 beat me to it while I was making it, so I just added mine to his. :evil:

Let's hope our combo GDT keeps the luck going bro- we're a combined 8-0 on the year (knocking on wood).

OK, I think every important GDT should be relegated to you from here on out. (And if they lose tonight, we'll blame it on you not making the GDT :P)

OK, I think every important GDT should be relegated to you from here on out. (And if they lose tonight, we'll blame it on you not making the GDT :P)

Nope. :P Didn't do today's GDT. Just missed out today by a few minutes here and there.

I like to leave the GDT for others to do. I like to do them once and a while especially the important ones like against the Rangers and Flyers, where the Devils have been winning those games too. Also if there is no GDT posted and its later in the day I'll do it.

Im still in the dust as far as tickets go, but Im going to show up to Newark and do whatever it takes to get tickets. Tonight of course has the chance to be a record setter: with Marty setting the all-time wins record, and Patty setting the all-time points record. Should be a great night :dance:

LETS GO DEVILS