Who is your Favorite former NJ Devil?

LivingThread

Petr Sykora....he was my favorite player growing up. I have a plaque of him hanging up in my room and when I was 9, i was him for Halloween lol. I miss that guy

The two that got me into hockey and the Devils

Scott Stevens & Mike Peluso. 1994-95. Will always be my favorite players!

Do I even have to answer lol...Sheldon Souray is the nicest player I have ever met. True class act and I am proud of the way his game has progressed since his days in Albany.

Second is Turner Stevenson.

So it's 2003 and we are outside the arena rocked off our asses celebrating the cup victory. It's was some time after 1am and some players had even left. There's ~30 out there partying. Well here comes Turner Fvck!n Stevenson still in full gear w/ slippers with the god dam cup. He brought it out for us to take a peek and a touch for about 2 minutes. I sh!t you not. How many players would think to do that in the middle of all that was going on?

So it's 2003 and we are outside the arena rocked off our asses celebrating the cup victory. It's was some time after 1am and some players had even left. There's ~30 out there partying. Well here comes Turner Fvck!n Stevenson still in full gear w/ slippers with the god dam cup. He brought it out for us to take a peek and a touch for about 2 minutes. I sh!t you not. How many players would think to do that in the middle of all that was going on?

That is ridiculously awesome.

Dude that is awesome! Turner is the man. My favorite player from that era. Always one of the hardest workers and most overlooked.

Great story!

I was there as well. That was quite the ending to an amazing night of life. I got pictures with many of the players after that game. Shockingly enough, MB30 wanted no part of the fanfare walked to his car surrounded by security....

• 2 weeks later...

INSANE!!

• 2 weeks later...

McKay...best handle bar mustache EVER!

oh and his leadership, grit, determination, skill and demeanor are all close 2nds.

Jason Arnott

btw, shouldnt your sig say: "Playoff Mottau" ?? :D

Edited by trajik78