marty_is_better30

jerseys for sale

Hi, Im looking for the authentic black vintage jerseys with the red on the shoulders.

I have one for sale, it's a size L. Let me know if you're interested.

2352441580100299444S425x425Q85.jpg

I have one for sale, it's a size L. Let me know if you're interested.

2352441580100299444S425x425Q85.jpg

I'm a sz. 56- 60 and I want it to be authentic, I checked ebay so far no luck! But thanks for replying.

Hey unknown poster do you recon you could make up a quick guide in a thread as to what to look out for when it comes to buying jerseys to make sure they are authentic and not cheap imitations?

I dont know about anyone else but it would certainly help me, as i am new to collecting and dont want to get ripped off.

I'm a sz. 56- 60 and I want it to be authentic, I checked ebay so far no luck! But thanks for replying.

Hi met. Starter did not make these in "authentics" meaning with fight strap and made for the Devils to wear as the Devils did not wear these. This is the only style/type made that Jordan (jwomp) has for sale. The only different one ever made was the one I sold a month or so back which was the Starter sample version of this style that had different striping. It was a salesman sample. It was a 1/1.

Hey unknown poster do you recon you could make up a quick guide in a thread as to what to look out for when it comes to buying jerseys to make sure they are authentic and not cheap imitations?

I dont know about anyone else but it would certainly help me, as i am new to collecting and dont want to get ripped off.

Chim,

That's a hell of an idea. I think with so many people buying these things without the proper knowledge (i see enough at games), it might be time to start a thread similar to the game worn thread. That's something that is long overdue. Perhaps, i'll take a look into creating one and getting one set up very soon.

This thread is GREAT. This dude totally screwed with the wrong person in unknown poster.

Its great that we have some real knowledgable people around here to keep this place legit!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

So that not just anybody can create a "Marty is KING" Profile and try to peddle second-rate knock offs.

LA, it's a shame these things even exist, but as long as we're all here to watch our fellow fan's backs no one's going to peddle this garbage on this board. We have so many good transactions, helpful advice and good members talking/selling in the marketplace section that it has become a place a person can trust to buy/sell and we'll do our best to keep it that way!

What did these fake jerseys look like? i'd like to see one

Edited by estreetcrew3

I found a good one on ebay:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Reebok-RBK-Edge-Au...000000004619785

That doesn't really distinguish between the real jerseys and the knockoffs though. Usually you can tell if a jersey is a knockoff if it is customized and under $100, if it is coming from some Asian country, if the numbers or logo are shinier than they should be, or if the pictures have something conveniently covering the tags. I'm sure there are other ways to notice, but those are usually what I look for first. Pretty much since ebay is infested with knockoff garbage you have to assume what you are looking at is a knockoff, and then begin to rule each thing out.

That doesn't really distinguish between the real jerseys and the knockoffs though. Usually you can tell if a jersey is a knockoff if it is customized and under $100, if it is coming from some Asian country, if the numbers or logo are shinier than they should be, or if the pictures have something conveniently covering the tags. I'm sure there are other ways to notice, but those are usually what I look for first. Pretty much since ebay is infested with knockoff garbage you have to assume what you are looking at is a knockoff, and then begin to rule each thing out.

Thanks, let me know if you have sz. 56-60.

I've been pretty into jersey collecting for a short while , not nearly as big of a collector as some of you guys but i have some knowledge i'd say. I might have bought the "asian knock offs" when the new reeboks came out. With that being said the quality is actually really good, came fully stitched,and fight strap. the jersey's i purchased seem to be just how the authentic are described. I'd say identical. I would much rather have the ones i bought online then lets say a premier jersey at modells for more than double the price i paid. I think you can find good deals on ebay you just have to know what your looking for.

I've been pretty into jersey collecting for a short while , not nearly as big of a collector as some of you guys but i have some knowledge i'd say. I might have bought the "asian knock offs" when the new reeboks came out. With that being said the quality is actually really good, came fully stitched,and fight strap. the jersey's i purchased seem to be just how the authentic are described. I'd say identical. I would much rather have the ones i bought online then lets say a premier jersey at modells for more than double the price i paid. I think you can find good deals on ebay you just have to know what your looking for.

I recently bought a Devil's reebok edge jersey, the seller said it was authentic but I have my doubts, It has the fight strap and the NHL collar is black not red and the neck tag is black and it says authentic jersey. But the crest logo is a little puffy. It feels authentic cause it's pretty heavy can you guys tell me what you think? :noclue:

I recently bought a Devil's reebok edge jersey, the seller said it was authentic but I have my doubts, It has the fight strap and the NHL collar is black not red and the neck tag is black and it says authentic jersey. But the crest logo is a little puffy. It feels authentic cause it's pretty heavy can you guys tell me what you think? :noclue:

Take pictures please... just like evidence, you need to see it to understand it.

Take pictures please... just like evidence, you need to see it to understand it.

Unfortunately this is not my PC, it's out for repairs, as soon as it's fixed I'll post the pics.

Edited by metmicro

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.